Colour Palette Shop (🌻)

Idea credit goes to Nettle-Fox and MYSTICALPAND0RA , so both of them get two free palettes each, as well as my close friends who know who they are!

Starter Disclaimer! -> If I don't reply to your comment, there's something wrong with it that I'm too nice/embarrased to point out.

(OLD PRICES - NO LONGER VALID -

Do not offer these please (I mean, unless you really want to), I'm just keeping these in case I offer illustrated adopts again for this.

Cat/Dog/Wolf/Fox/Similar - 5 votes/3 tags/3 gemstones/anything else you want to offer

Dragon/Dinosaur/Similar - 10 votes/5 tags/4-6 gemstones/small custom/anything else you want to offer )

How this works, is that you'll have a images of (long) lists of colour palettes with names. You're able to pick one that is open and request for the 'rights' to using the palette, by filling out this form:

Username:
Colour Palette: (name)
Animal/Fandom: (that you will be using it as)
Do you want me to give them a name: Yes/No (you can give a number and I'll give multiple, up to five)
Use of Adopt:
Tags: (at least 3)

Disclaimer, but I did mention it before, for now, I am no longer drawing the adopts as well, as I am too busy. Apologies to any hopeful people! ^^'

Thanks a bunch guys and I hope you enjoy! Tell me which ones you like the most any any ideas for future ones. Oh, and these will refresh every few month or so, depending on how fast they go out. Any that are unadopted by the end of the months will be used by me :)
Current Deadline: February 12th

Batch 1:

Closed: Days of War, Floral Coral, Mullein Path, Hibiscus Rain, Sunshine Bloom

Batch 2:

Closed: Just Blue and Blue, Bones within Rock, Island in the Ocean