𝐎𝐍𝐄

ఌ-"𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂."ఌ

-𝗔𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗴𝗶𝗲

𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘 𝟯𝗥𝗗 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗟𝗬𝗡, 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗥𝗞
𝗥𝗔𝗘𝗟𝗬𝗡 𝗝𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗘 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡
𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘

𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘 𝟯𝗥𝗗 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗟𝗬𝗡, 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗥𝗞𝗥𝗔𝗘𝗟𝗬𝗡 𝗝𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗘 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘

__

"You piss me off bro, gangsta" Dee, Rae's closet male friend, snapped, at Miah, one of Rae's closest female friends.

Raelyn tucked her hair behind her ear, moving it out of her face, before she let out a loud sigh.

"Do ya ever not argue wit each other?" Rae asked, standing up from the white, L shaped couch. She adjusted her dark gray, biker shorts, and walked into the kitchen.

Miah and Dee always went back and forth with each other, and it often got physical. There was no particular reason why they acted like this, except for the fact they just didn't like each other.

They were like the angel and devil on Raelyns shoulders. Miah was the "devil", always encouraging the devious things Rae does. Dee was the "angel", always discouraging the devious things she does, and encouraging the positive.

And for those exact reasons they would never get along. They were always around each other anyways, since Rae always wanted to be around both of them.

Rae walked up to the fridge, and grabbed the medal handle, swinging the fridge door open. She tuned out Miah and Dee, who started bickering in the background, and grabbed a water bottle from the bottom shelf.

"Can you get me a water too?" A soft voiced questioned causing Rae to snap back into reality. She turned around and saw her older sister, Neveah, standing behind her.

Raelyn rolled her eyes, and grabbed another water bottle from off of the bottom shelf. She lightly closed the fridge door, and handed Neveah the water bottle she had asked for.

"They arguing again?" Neveah rolled her eyes at Dee and miah. "Yeah, per usual."

Raelyn twisted the water bottle cap and removed it, before putting it to her lips and taking a large sip out of it.

She saw something flashing in the corner of her eye, and looked down seeing someone was calling her.

~Jenn 🫶🏽 is calling you~

Raelyn furrowed her eyebrows, slightly, before pressing the green answer button. "Hello?"

"Wasgood, Rae. You home?" Jenn, another on of Raelyns very close friends questioned, from the other side of the phone.