𝐓𝐖𝐎

ఌ~"𝗕𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗯 𝗶𝗳 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶𝗺𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿."~ఌ
-𝗧𝗮𝗧𝗮

𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘 𝟲𝗧𝗛 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗟𝗬𝗡, 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗥𝗞
𝗥𝗔𝗘𝗟𝗬𝗡 𝗝𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗘 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡
𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘 𝟲𝗧𝗛 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗟𝗬𝗡, 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗥𝗞𝗥𝗔𝗘𝗟𝗬𝗡 𝗝𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗘 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

__

𝗥𝗔𝗘𝗟𝗬𝗡 tapped her slim fingers onto her marvel kitchen counter, completely zoned out. She grabbed her spoon and scooped up some cereal, before putting the spoon in her mouth. She chewed her food, and picked up the small, grey bowl of cereal, walking into her living room with it.

She grabbed the Roku remote from off of the glass table sitting in front of the couch, and pressed the bright red button on the top of the remote, causing the tv screen to light up, turning it on. Raelyn placed her bowl of cereal down onto the table, and tied her curly brown hair into a low ponytail, moving her hair out of her face.

She tucked a random strand of hair behind her ear as she leaned back a little, now picking up the remote, going to netflix and scanning through the series.

The sound of the doorknob twisting and then the door opening made Raelyn slightly jump a little, as she turned around facing the front door. In walked, Dee, with his usual mug on his face as he lightly slammed the door shut.

"You have a key to my house?" Raelyn furrowed her eyebrows at Dee. Dee nodded his head, answering her question, as he made his way over to the couch, sitting down next to her.

"So whatchu doing here? What do you want?" Raelyn asked, not trying to come off as rude but Dee took it that way.

"Well damn, a nigga just got bored and wanted to come chill here." Dee said, getting comfortable on the couch.

"Ian even mean it like that." Raelyn took another bite of her cereal.

"I knew you was gon be home anyways, you'n ever be going out." Dee shrugged. Raelyn looked over at the brownskin boy and mean mugged him for a moment before rolling her eyes, and taking a bite once again.

Raelyn was a big homebody, and it was rare that she wouldn't be home. At times she would go over to her friends house, or meet up with them somewhere, but everyone knew her preference was staying home.

"Rae, u still comin' to my party?" Dee skimmed through the variety of movies and shows on netflix as Raelyn now had a baffled expression on her face.

"What party nigga?"

"The party you said u was coming to nigga?"

"Mmcht, Dee I got mad shit to do like-" She mumbled before Dee interrupted her.

"No u dont." He stood up. He adjusted his Amiri pants and proceeded to walk to her front door, opening it, and say something on his way out.

"Safety Rae ill see u saturday." He closed the door on his way out. Raelyn huffed and shook her head. "Why is this my life." She spoke to herself. She finished her cereal, while watching big mouth rethinking her life.