𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

♡~ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ᴡɪʟᴅɪɴ' ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʙᴇ ᴡɪʟᴅɪɴ' ᴛᴏᴏ,
ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ. ~♡

-ʙʀᴇɴᴛ ꜰᴀɪʏᴇᴢ

𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘 𝟭𝟵𝗧𝗛 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗟𝗬𝗡, 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗥𝗞
𝗧𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗥 𝗞𝗜𝗬𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗠𝗦
𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘

𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘 𝟭𝟵𝗧𝗛 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗟𝗬𝗡, 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗥𝗞𝗧𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗥 𝗞𝗜𝗬𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗠𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘

___

2:30 PM

"TA!" Jenn shouted in order to finally get Tamir's undivided attention. Tamir snapped out of his thoughts and shook his head snapping back to reality, pick his head up now looking at Jenn.

"Hmm?" He slouched down into the comfortable cushiony couch. Jenn chuckled and shook her head at her confused friend.

"What's good witchu?" Jenn questioned picking up the small, black, roku, remote. Tata just shook his head in response before he gave a simple answer.

"Nothin, just a lot of shi on ma mind." Ta spoke as his New York accent came out and the tone in his voice expressed his frustration.

"Like?" Jenn peeked her nose in his business causing him to slightly chuckle and shake his head.

"Annalise just being difficult again." Tamir shrugged and Jenn just stared at him. "So stop talking to her dickhead?"

Tamir stared back and Jenn and slightly frowned. "Its not that easy though Jenn, you know that shit."

"Yeah it is." Jenn fibbed trying to prove her point.

"Then you get over sky." Ta teased causing Jenn to pause completely and stare at him.

"How you know about that nigga." Jenn frowned, as her grin melted off of her face. Tata chuckled at Jenns shocked expression. "Cause, I know you, and I know what someone who is in love look like." 

Tata shrugged while Jenn remained awkwardly silent. Jenn slightly twisted her lips anxiously and still remained silent. She shifted her body towards the glass table infront of the two of them and leaned forward, grabbing the pre-rolled blunt from it. She sighed before taking a long drag from it.

Tata wasn't lying, he knew Jenn, he knew Jenn very well, so he could sense the slight uncomfort and awkward energy she was giving so he knew she didn't wanna talk about it. And he remained silent as well.

"Ahem." Jenn uncomfortably cleared her throat. "It ain't love dont do that, anyway.." Jenn sped through her sentence and rolled her eyes before she continued and watched Tata roll his eyes as well.

"So back to you, cause this aint even ab me, fuck Anna and you deadass need to move on from her.." Jenn spoke before a brief silence occured between the two of them.