It's Time.

OJ sat on the couch staring at the tv, which was off. He had a lot on his mind, he just didn't know who to talk to about it. Nobody really... gave good advice, from what he remembers. Pickle would say something completely wrong,  Bomb would studder and eventually give up, Pepper would... well, she would get the wrong idea on who he liked and threaten him. Did I mention that he was having "crush problems"? OJ had a crush on no one other than Paper, his best friend and co-worker. His mind was being taken over by him! Every time he smiled and waved when they passed by each other, every time they made dinner or lunch together, and especially when they would relax at the end of the day. He was going mad! OJ just wanted to kiss his stupid face and start dating already. 

"You ok there?" Someone says from behind him. OJ lets out a small yelp and turns around. Knife was standing behind him... shirtless. He had a bad habit of walking around without a shirt on after he works out. 

"Knife, your shirt." OJ sighs. Knife rolls his eyes and puts on the tank-top he had over his shoulder.

"As I was saying, you ok there? You were spacing out for almost 30 minutes." He leaned on the back of the couch. He watched OJ shrug and pull out his phone. He opened it to his chore list. He was trying to ignore him. Knife hears someone coming down the stairs, he looks over and see's Paper who was carrying a basket of laundry. He was struggling. "Paper, let me get that."

"Oh! Thanks, Knife!" Paper thanks him and turns around, he dashes back up the stairs. When knife turns around he sees OJ watching, a slight blush on his face. 

"OJ. You like Paper, huh?" He smirks. OJ is taken aback, the orange juice in his head boiling slightly.

"What? How did you!" He stands up and walks over to Knife. "Ok, maybe don't say that when Paper is literally 2 feet away!" 

"Sorry, let's talk in the laundry room." Knife suggests. OJ agrees and they make their way to the laundry room. Once they get there, Knife sets the basket on the floor next to the washing machine and leans against the wall. "So, again, you have a crush on Paper?"

"Yeah, I just don't know how to... tell him, you know?" He laughs slightly. Knife nods and hums.

"I understand that, I've had a crush on someone for a bit now too. I'm just waiting for them to tell me first. I can tell they want to." Knife rubs the back of his head. OJ raises an eyebrow.

"Why would you want them to tell you?" He asks. Knife shrugs. 

"Well, he needs to get over his stupid fears." He sighs. OJ joins him on the wall, sinking into it and smirking.

"He? You're gay?" He asks. 

"I'm pan, now you. You're gay?" He turns to him and returns OJ's sly smirk.

"I thought I was straight, I don't know now... let me ask you another question. Who?" 

"Pickle, obviously." He replies rolling his eyes. OJ leans in.

"Pickle?! I actually wouldn't have guessed!" OJ whispers, he keeps peeking at the door, expecting someone to walk in and hear the conversation.

"Yeah, so, let's talk about you. Some serious crush huh? Making your daydream like that." Knife whispers back. OJ nods and covers his mouth.

"We've been friends for years now, and just recently I had a stupid dream where I kissed him and now I can't stop thinking about it. I've never even kissed another guy before so I don't know if it's my subconsciousness wanting to experiment or if I actually have feelings for him."  OJ explains. It felt nice to get that off his chest. Knife nods and stares at him.