Buzzed

Paper watched OJ sleep, not in a creepy way, in a I literally can't move way. OJ in his sleep pulled Paper into a hug, their bodies were pressed together tightly. OJ had his arms around Paper's torso and his legs hugged his waist. Paper could feel OJ breath on his neck. He stirred slightly and scooted closer. Their stomachs pressed together. Paper's face heated up. He saw his face twitch. He was waking up. He needed to think fast. Paper closed his eyes, and pretended to be asleep.

OJ opened his eyes, Paper was in front of him, the pillow that was between them was pushed to the bottom of the bed. OJ noticed the small amount of space between them. His face burned. He looked over at the clock, It was later than he usually wakes up, 9-ish. He needed to get ready, but god Paper was so cute. He rubbed his back lightly. He quickly stopped when he noticed Paper's face twitch. OJ slipped out of bed and pulled the covers over Paper, who was still "asleep". Paper shifted and opened his eyes.

"Ah! G-good morning Paper!" OJ stands up straight.

"Um, morning!" He replies. Paper could feel his heart beat out if his chest. OJ rubbed his back! He wanted to squeal and kick his feet like a school girl, but resisted the urge. OJ cleared his throat.

"Um, I'm going to go prepare for the party." He says walking over to the door. "I'll see you in a bit."

Paper waves to him and he leaves. OJ was still in his pajamas, he doesn't feel like going back. I mean, an old shirt and sweat pants were acceptable, and its not like he'll be the only one in his pajamas during breakfast, hell, Tissues only wore pajamas. When he gets down stairs Salt was loudly talking to Soap. Pepper was in the kitchen, clearly upset.

"Hey Pepper." He waves to her grabbing a pan from the cupboard.

"Hi. Could you do me a favor?" She asks. OJ puts the pan on the stove and agrees. "Could you give this to Salt. She's ignoring me."

She hands him a little bear toy with a note attached. He takes it and goes back into the lobby. Salt was now by herself.

"Hey Salt, Pepper wanted me to give this to you." He walks over to her and hands her the toy. She takes it and opens the note. After reading it a few times she hugs the bear.

"Pepper!" She shouts running into the kitchen. OJ follows her. The two immediately hugged and started apologizing. Pepper grabs her face and brings it to hers, the two of them kiss. OJ turns away, that was a little unexpected. He better give them some privacy.

He'll just pour a bowl of cereal with milk- scratch that, no milk to eat. He suspects Trophy drank it all. After finishing his dry cereal he decided to head back to his room and check on Paper. He heard some fumbling on the other side. OJ opened the door, Paper was sitting at OJ's desk, a few papers neatly stacked next to him. He turns to look at him and stiffens a bit.

"Sorry, I noticed that these bills weren't filled out yet so I did them to the best of my ability." He nervously explains. OJ walks over to the papers and looks over it.

"These are perfect! Thanks." He looks down at Paper who was fidgeting with a loose string on the desk chair. OJ puts the paper back down and walks over to his closet.

"I'm going to get changed to get some housework done, you can go relax today if you want." OJ takes a shirt off of its hanger and places it next to him.

"I'll go get started on the food. See you later." Paper hops up and exits the room quickly. OJ gets changed into one of his nicer shirts and his normal tan pants. He looked at himself in the mirror, today is the party! He should wear something else. He tosses away his pants and replaces them with a pair of tan cargo shorts. Ah, perfect. He exits his room and is met face to face with Knife.