Seven minutes in heaven (AT)

WC: 453

Your ages in this imagine: 16

Requested: no

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ALRIGHT EVERYBODY WHO WANTS TO PLAY SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN NEEDS TO HEAD TO THE KITCHEN" Maddy yelled over the music.

"Come on Y/n let's go play!" Y/bf/n said excitedly "I-I don't know about this" I replied. "Oh come on!! It'll be really fun!! Please" Jules begged and I finally gave in "Fineee".

She squealed before pulling me into the kitchen "Alright, everyone, put a piece of paper that has your name on it in this hat" Maddy said and as soon as everyone did, Maddy approached me.

"Y/n, you go first" Maddy said, wiggling her eyebrows at me, I reached into the hat and pulled out the first piece of paper I touched, I opened the paper and my eyes widened in surprise.

Ashtray 

Ashtray, my freaking crush

Maddy took the paper and smirked "Ashtray and Y/n go into the closet please!!" she yelled and everyone cheered.

 Once the door was closed, Maddy started the timer "so...have you ever done this before?" Ashtray asked after a moment of silence "I've never even had my first kiss before" I replied. 

"Why not?" he asked surprised "I don't know, I guess I just haven't found the right person yet" I chuckled awkwardly.

"Well... am I?" Ashtray asked "are you what?" I asked back "The right guy" he replied and I felt my cheeks heat up "what is it sweetheart?" he smirked noticing my reaction.

Ashtray came closer to me and inches away from my face he said "yes or no?" "Yes." 

Without missing a beat Ashtray smashed his lips on mine, I felt a bit awkward at first because I didn't know what to do, I mean it is my FIRST kiss. 

I just followed his lead.

Ashtray pulled me into his lap and my arms found their way around his neck and his arms came on my waist, pulling me closer. 

Lost in all the passion, we hadn't even realized how much time had passed. 

Maddy yanked the door open and said and smiled widely at our position "bitch I'm proud of you" she took something out of her pocket and threw it at me.

I caught it and my eyes widened at what it was, It was a freaking condom.

"Be safe kids" she said closing the door again and I blushed hard showing it to him, he chuckled "I don't think we'll need that".

We stared into each other's eyes and didn't realize that we were leaning in for another kiss "Ashtray" "yea" he whispered back and I kissed his lips again.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Did you play seven minutes in heaven? if yes how did it go?