Bad frined

WC: 297

Your ages in this imagine: 16-17

Requested: Yes @lomlmason

*Grant a character Javon players in a TV series called utopia*

--------------------------------------------------------------

My friend was hanging out with my boyfriend grant and I, Y/f/n was flirting with my Grant which made me mad but I tried to keep my cool.

I'm watching her acting like she is scared but she was actually not and Grant hasn't noticed until she asked him to hold her hand. 

That is when I had enough and I couldn't stand looking at her so I got up and left while taking Grant's hand and dragging him with me. 

"Babe what's wrong?" he asked "have you not noticed how she asked you to hold her hand when she was 'scared' or when she was flirting with you?" I said upset. "Of course I noticed, and I'm trying to ignore her, don't worry baby I only love you" he said and I smiled "okay"

Grant got back and pulled me onto his lap placing his arm around my waist, everything was going smooth until y/f/n started asking Grant to place his arms around him because she was cold. first of all, it was not cold and second of all she is wearing a jacket!

I couldn't stand it anymore and stood up and looked at her and said "why are I all over my boyfriend if you haven't noticed neither of us like it so please stop!" I said mad.

"Maybe YOU don't like it but Grant does right?" she said looking at my boyfriend "no I don't just leave us alone and if you were y/n's real friend you wouldn't do this" he said.

"Uhh whatever fuck you guys" she said while leaving "bye bitch!" I said "don't let the door hit I on the way out!"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What do you think??