omegal

I quickly disconnect with another creep on omegle, I don't know why I decided to go on this website again.

I clicked connect again and the screen lit up showing a really cute boy. He looked familiar but I couldn't remember.

"it's Friday night and I'm all alone!" The boy yelled at his phone, I laughed and said "same here" the boy looked up at the screen and smiled "oh hi I didn't know it reconnected" "well it did..hi" "hii what's your name?" 

"what's yours?" I asked "nope I asked first" "fine my name's Y/n" "Javon" "hi Javon, I hope your not a creep" "I'm not don't worry" he chuckled.

"So..how old are you?" I asked "16" "no way same" "cool, where are you from" "I'm from the w/y/f" I said "I'm from Atlanta, Georgia" 

"So why are you alone on a Friday night?" he asked "my little brother has a sleepover at a friends house, and mom and dad are out" "sad" "yup..but I ordered MacDonalds that are supposed to arrive soon" 

"You know MacDonalds is not healthy" Javon said "shut up" "what really" he laughed, the bell rang and I smiled "my food is here wait" I ran downstairs to get it.

When I came back up I was happy to see Javon still there "hi again" he smiled "hii my food is hereee" I sang and he laughed.

"do you want some" I said and he nodded so I brought the fries close to the camera and he opened his mouth pretending to eat it. "Yum" he said and I giggled.

Javon and I talked for a while and it was really nice, his phone dinged and he said "hey y/n, I have to go now. I don't want to lose touch though" "I don't either um..." He typed something and a number appeared on my screen "text me" he said before disconnecting.  

I added his phone number to my phone and texted 

"hey Javon it's y/n" 

My phone buzzed right away 

"hello beauty ;)"

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Did you ever try omegal? if yes how did it go?