Alone again🌧️

70 days left

Alastor pov)

Tsume was in her room watching the sunrise as she felt drained of everything, Alastor stayed with her as he didn't sleep at all and looked tied, every time she closed her eyes or try to sleep she would see Valentino standing above her wanting to do more harm to her so she never slept

"Come on darling you need to sleep"

Alastor said taking her hand but she pulled away shaking her head

"He will get me"

She whispered not taking her eyes off the window

"He won't, I promise. I'll keep him away"

Alastor said, but his voice went on death ears. He couldn't believe the damage Valentino did and now the angel Alastor loved was destroyed, her father had her job taken away since she wasn't able to function and believed this could be permanent. But Alastor thought differently, he knew tsume was strong and wasn't going to let the drug destroy her.

Her light never shined anymore from what Alastor loved about her, her wings never came from her back anymore and knowing how she felt never danced around the room anymore, she felt lonely and he could tell she felt scared as he could see it on her face. In order for her to sleep her father had to make her take a pill and as bad as Alastor didn't like that he knew it was the only way for her to rest.

"He will come to get me"

She whispered again, there was a knock on the door as her father came in

"She didn't sleep all night again?" He asked

"No, I've tried everything. She's too frightened" Alastor said as her father sighed and took from his pocket the sleeping pills, Alastor move away from the bed letting him take a seat on the bed

"My little applesauce, what are you looking at?"

Her father asked

"The window, he'll come to the window"

She answered him, but she never took her eyes off the window to look him in the eye

"I promised you from the beginning that he won't come for you, remember?"

He said she shook her head telling him that he was wrong.

"I know a way to help you my daughter but you're not going to like it"

"Don't... "

Was all she said

"I'm sorry"

"Please don't he'll get me!"

She shouted as she finally turn to look at him with tears falling down her cheeks

"Then let me help you find a better way to sleep"

He said pulling his daughter into his arms as he pulled the pillow away. Lucifer held her in his arms and rocked her while he told her stories about how he found her as a child, Alastor watch as the story progressed on in Alastor couldn't believe this is how she came to hell in the first place and wondered why she was here. But the way that Alastor was telling her the story she was listening deeply but her eyes were starting to fall. Lucifer told her the story of how the first time her power started to shine when hearing her sing and started to sing her the first song her mother loved.

Her eyes finally dropped as he continued to rock and sing the song even though the song came to an end he was singing it again and tell her other parts of her life that he enjoyed mostly, especially her birthdays, he told her how many times she got into trouble for not listening and how many times she and Charlie would get into a fight, he told her about his love for her and how he doesn't want her to leave him. He expressed so much to her and noticed she was asleep but didn't let her go.