Chapter 4- STALKER

𝐍𝐨 𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐳- 𝐉. 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐞

━❍──────── -4:52
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

9:38 AM

═══════════════════════════

You were now in your pink rolls Royce truck on your way to the mall to pick up your custom made grills that you had ordered, your check just dropped and you didn't have nothing else better to do.
☆~~~~

You pull the handle to the glass door and the bell chimes. "Ayee wassup n/n" you took out your airpods smiling at your jewler. Even though you didn't really fw anybody in LA, dae was always someone you could call your friend she kept it real and was about her money. "Hi dae baby is she ready?" You hugged her and put your purse on the counter taking out your phone to fix your lashes that was irritating your eye. "Huhh to be honest not yet, I ain't think you was coming this early so I started working on another customer's chain, my fault tho" you pout your bottom lip out "daeeeeeeee, come on girl why u always do this to me" you put your phone in your purse getting read to roam around the mall until they were done. Dae apologized once again while giving you a cheeky smile. She lucky you loved her to death, and with that you told her you'd be back in 30 minutes- and they better be done.

Now here you are inside Victoria's secret looking for atleast 3 matching bra and panty sets holding 2 bags of your stripper outfits and 1 bag with new heels in it. "Do you need any help ma'am" a middle aged white lady came up to giving a little attitude. "Uh no" you snapped back putting ur hand in her face while giving her a stank face.

'I wish your white ass would try me today, I'm not the one to be played with'

You walked away from the items you were browsing at and decided to just leave the store, but as soon as you stepped out the security alarm went off. You rolled your eyes and sighed in annoyance

'Here we go'

"Excuse me ma'am I need to look through your bag" the same white women came to you with a smirk on her face reaching for your bag. You stepped back a little before she came too close "yea excuse ME ma'am but you clearly seen me move away from the stand AND walk away from it, so do you really need to check my bag- let's be fr now" you stood there with your arms crossed on high alert. "Well our detectors work perfectly fine, and it went off as soon as you stepped out" her face started to get red and her eyes bulged out her face. "Excuse me ma'am, I'm sorry I believe it was me who set off the alarm, I'm so sorry" a young lady said holding the bra that had the security tag on it still. The woman took it from her and they both kindly apologized. You just walked out of the store.

'OK but where tf is my apology???'

you just chose to be the bigger person and walked off going on to the escalator that brought you down to the food court. You didn't want to get nun too big so you just got a smoothie and a cup of pretzels, you sat down to rest your feet that were still sore from yesterday- you couldn't help but think about yesterday, that man from room 13 "what was his name again?" You thought to ur self. That's when you got a text message from dae.

Dae🫂

Dae🫂
Bring ya ass here now.
10:12

You
Your not cute with that attitude luv🤨

10:12

Dae🫂
Ask me if I give a fuk y/n 😕
10:13

You
Do you give a fuck dae🤭?
10:13

Dae🫂
I never do, now Bring your ass.
10:14

You
I'm comin sexc 😁
Read

You made it peacefully back to the shop swinging the door open "IM BACKKK DAEEE" you yelled only for her to not be at the counter but a black male with diamond studs and a buzz cut. He glanced at you walking in but quickly put his attention back onto the phone taking pictures of the set of grills that was put infront of him. "I'm sorry" you said not making eye contact a quick "you aight" left his lips and damn did his voice make you want to drop your panties right then and there. "Here you go n/n" dae cam from the back showing you the grills

"Ouuuu dae I could kiss you right nowww" you stomped your feet like a little kid while looking closely at the detail

"Ouuuu dae I could kiss you right nowww" you stomped your feet like a little kid while looking closely at the detail. It was just like the one you wanted since you were 16. "Dame un beso" dae said a she leaned her cheek towards you, "girl please, you could've gotten one but with that attitude of yours mmmm no" u pushed her face away while trying the grills on. They fit like a glove and you couldn't be more happier, you promised your self that you would heal your inner childhood and buy all the things you couldn't afford growing up. "Aight imma head out- love you dae" you blew her a kiss and she caught it putting it to her heart. You walked out the mall heading back to your car "What took you so fuckin long" a familiar voice yelled, you looked up and recognized that long brown hair and soon you met those misty yellow eyes you saw back in room 13. "S-suna?.." his eyes lifted up quickly and met yours "you stalking me now?" You laugh and walk to your car that happened to be parked next to his g wagon. "You remembered my name princess, how cute." He states while slipping his phone into his pocket. He wore black sweats with a black hoodie that was half way on his torso and black air force 1's (yall idk lolll) you seen the same print that you licked back in room 13 bulging out. "Keep staring- its only on soft" he whispered the last part into your ear while slyly placing a kiss on your neck "you smell nice" he sags staring down at your frame "th-thank you I guess" you pushed passed him putting ur things in the backseat. U bent over to pick up your slides at the bottom of the seat to change shoes when you felt sunas hands grab your waist and his bulge brush against you. "Nigga wtf" you spun around quickly "I had to get by damn, my apologies ma" he brought his hands up to defense "mmhm yea ok" you smirked while rolling yours eyes. You got into ur cars driver side and he got in the back seat of his vehicle rolling down the tinted window. "What you doing later" he spoke with a smirk on his face. "Mmmm actually I gotta-" "I got some weed, we could smoke if you want...but you know that's up to you" he said now gaining your attention.

Damn, I could really use a feet rub right now, and I know he got that good shit...so it wouldn't hurt to say yea right? Plus.. he could give me a lil sum sum too'

You hid that laugh that was abt to come out "I take that as a no then?" He starts to roll up the window "wait!. Yea it's cool if you come by, but you gotta give me a feet rub" he chuckled a little "and what do I get in return mm?" He started lighting up a blunt and took a big hit from it. "A hug? Tf" u busted out laughing while reversing out the parking lot heading back on the high way. Role modelz by j.cole was played on the radio and you rapped to it all the way to your home.

One time for my LA sisters
One time for my LA hoes
Lame niggas can't tell the difference
One time for a nigga who knows

☆//
Smut next chapter aaah😜

-moistcoochie