Chapter 10- TRIPPIN

"Hey...princess

Your ears started to get hot "what.the.actual.fuck"

"Do I know you?" Your tried to play it off- trying not to physically embarrass your self after fucking one of his" acquaintances" .

"You don't remember me?" A smirk starts to form on his face, a small "no" slipped from you glossy lips as you walked up on the platformed area attempting to snatch a seat onto kuroos lap when suna put his leg out to block you from passing by. He leaned out of his chair and ever so lightly traces his soft slender fingers against the back of your thigh giving it a little squeeze." no?...mm what a shame. I bet she's misses me tho, your not fair" he presses softly on the indent of your sheer thong and drops his hand leaning back into his seat. "Nigga that's sexual assault, don't play wit me..."

"So...back to the what I was saying, if we move the narcotics—" he raises his hand stopping the blonde haired boy from speaking, his gaze no longer on suna but on you, in fact everyone's eyes were on you, Maddie was no longer there or the other girls. "I expect to be paid first before I take my leave" your looked around at everybody as if they didn't know that by now. The group of males begin to reach into their coats chuckling in the process then throwing down stacks of cash on the table. "Thank you gentlemen" you picked all of them up receiving the last of it by the grey haired tall man, you gasped forgetting your promise "oh I'm so sorry baby, I forgot all about you— if you'd like you can get a private lap dance before you go.." even though your standing up he's looking up at you, Adam's apple piercing through his throat as he speaks to you " some other time maybe? Don't forget though gorgeous" he grabs your hand and kisses it making you blush. You say your byes and walk back into the locker room getting ready to leave since your shift is almost over.

___________
Now in a comfortable outfit you make your way to the back having a security guard escort you out to the parking lot, he stands guard as you put your things in the back seat and hop in the driver side putting your keys in the ignition. You waved him bye and pulled off. The lights lit the empty streets, no bustling noise controlled them either. You noticed your car was literally on E sighing you debated if you should just go home or stop to get gas so you wouldn't have to in the morning. But knowing you, you know you had somewhere urgent to be at the next morning and you most likely was going to be too late to stop and get gas, so to gas station it was!

Pulling up you see abt 2 cars there and a couple of fiends. "What a wonderful day to wear some skimpy ass shorts after work" taking the keys out and grabbing a $20 out your wallet you make your way to the lit up "open" sign. You pulled your phone out for some type of distraction when you started to hear all the cat calling, quickly your reached for the door not being aware that their was a person coming out of it untill the door slammed against your acrylic nail. "F-FUCK WHAT THE HELL NIGGA" your finger feels all tingly then the pain starts to seep in "THE FUCK YOU RUSHING OUT THE STORE FOR DUMBASS" a group of boys came rushing out apologizing in the process while hopping in one of the cars a speeding off. "Fuckin bums" you looked up from your now bleeding nail to be met with the Indian cashier and none other then the man himself. Strangely he was now in some dark blue Nike sweats and a black compression shirt with a ski mask to match his pants folded up on his head. You minded your business tho and heading to the back to grab a naked drink (their so fukin good) and head to the front skipping the line of men, "lemme get 15 on pump 3 and some band aids please" he rung up the band aids and handing you them along with your change,

Grabbing the band aids you begin to head out but get stopped from a pulling to you arm "yo, where you goin" as red eyed as he can be, it's almost as if the encounter you had with him not to long ago didn't happen? "Home, you?" You finish wrapping the brown band aid around you finger in hopes it would stop the bleeding. "W'chu duh" he daps up the same brownskined male you saw at the jewelry store and follows behind you. "Why you wearin them skimpy ass shorts huh" he slaps your ass as you begin to pump your gas. "I'm grown as fuck I wear what I want, thank you very much" you look up at him annoyed and tired

'why he gotta look so fukin fine everytime I see him'

He doenst say anything but blows a cloud of smoke into your face, the scent bringing you back to when you first met the mysterious man, a small smile crept up on your face. "Aaah you know that smell don't you sexy?" He teasingly asks licking his lips before taking another hit. You smack you teeth and put the pump back pushes him off the driver side door— he don't budge. "Can you move please, I'm tired" your raspy voice cracked from the exhaustion you had today. The brownskined male came out the store and hopped in the drivers side, and a grey haired male jumped in the passenger seat cackling, "fukin bitch, get the fuck out I called shotgun" a yellow blonde haired male stepped out as well almost looking quite similar to the other one. "Maaane yall better cut that shit out before I leave both yall dumbasses here" the brownskined male argued. "Yo rin, you coming with us or not" the yellow blonde spoke irritated getting back in the back seat before seeing you ass hang out your shorts, his jaw nearly dropping. "AH! don't even think about it" suna put is hand out attempting to cover your cheeks. "Lemme hit that" your soft voice rung in his ears, he handed you the blunt he had as if it was a command. You took a hit and the events that took part flooded your head. "You gon let me chill with you tonight? Think I gotta teach you a lesson" he grabs a handful of your ass pressing his body against yours. He cologne hit you nose making you feel all tingling. "A lesson? This ain't high school boy" you giggled "ion like the way you came out that bathroom earlier....yea you thought I forgot didn't you" his hands found their way against you neck, just resting there. You felt the dominance radiating off of him and all you could think about was 'pound town'

"You trippin, get in the car"
———————————

HEEEEYYYY this was in the works for a hot minute, recently I've been a tumblr fiend— like I can't get enough of it! But, I realized that I still have my Wattpad babies and decided to give yall this. If it was trash my apologies I just wanted to give yall something damn 😒. BUT ANYWAYS IM OUT! What book should I work on next?

xoxo moistcoochie 💋