Chapter 7- ONLYFANS

𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲- 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨
━❍──────── - 3:22
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%
═══════════════════════════
10:37 am

You woke up not too long ago, cleaned up your house and played some music while making breakfast on Instagram live. 300 people were now viewing you while you swayed your hips scrambling some eggs. "You guys i literally had the best fukin night everrr, y'all would not believe what happened" you started cheesin hard asf just from remembering last night. You grabbed some cheese and lightly sprinkled it across the eggs while turning off the stove top to let them cool.

You switched angles and was now sitting on the counter. "Guys I'm thinking abt staring an onlyfans what y'all think?" You popped a grape in your mouth while looking at the comments. Most of them said yes while some said no. "fuck it imma do it, YOLO!" you hopped down and grabbed the pan of eggs and and placed them on your plate while grabbing 2 waffles and a couple pieces of bacon "imma end the live y'all, I'll update you guys later on in the day just turn your notifs on or whateva, love you guys lots mwuah" you blew a kiss to the screen and ended it.

"Did I ever get that guys number" you thought to yourself slowly chewing your food. You pulled out your phone and decided to text dae

You:
DAE‼️

Dae🫂:
Yes ma'am?

You:
Can you come over plsss😁

Dae🫂:
Mmmmmmmmm
sure

You:
Bring the drugs🫶🏾

Dae🫂:
Grabba too right?

You:
Ofcc

-10 minutes later -

You and dae was talking it up abt another one of her ex's "remember that time that one girl broke into your house and stole the straps!??" You busted out cackling and coughing up your lungs while passing the blunt. "bro omg shutup abt that y/n damn!" You couldn't help but keep on laughing until you got a notification from instagram.

@Dtb.kuroo replied to your story:
Onlyfans collab?

You was debating at first wether you should say yes, but you clicked off ur phone and took the blunt from dae. "So I got dicked down last night" you exhaled the smoke from your nose smiling ear to ear while cupping your hands together "tmi, but please be my guest and tell me in very good detail on how you got fucked n/n" dae put out the blunt and but a pillow on her stomach and closed her eyes. "Oh my gawwd bitch I ain't had good dick in a long ass time it felt so..."

"Heavenly?" Dae cut you off while side eyeing you. "Girl shutup, I'm not telling you no more" you smacked your teeth and snatched the pillow from her "let's go get our feet done, my toes aren't looking too pretty rn, they all chipped and shit." You wiggle your toes while looking at them.

"Uggghhhhhh"

"Dae stop being a loser and let's go"

-Yabadabdoo-

Dae turned the music down as you both arrived at your local nail salon it looked slightly packed but it'll be ok. "Cmon dae let's go" you grabbed her hand and walked in like a little kid in the candy store. You walked up to the front and asked the Asian lady if she could squeeze you guys in, she kindly said yes and you and dae sat down and waited until y'all were called. You popped in ur AirPods but gave one to dae as she laid her head on ur shoulder picking at her nails. You looked out the window and seen a car pull up and a stepping out of it was a girl about your age, if not younger with a familiar face alongside her. "No fuckin way" you whispered yelled while tapping dae rapidly "what what happened" she looked at you and then the direction you were looking at "that's the guy i was talking abt.." you whispered to her while gripping her skin and eyeing the 2 walk into the store. Dae sat there with her jaw dropped but soon later laughing "bitch that's not funny let's go" you grabbed dae by her hand and told the lady that you two wouldn't need to be treated today and kindly left $20 and stormed out.

-at home-

it was now 1 in the afternoon and dae had left back to her house "I can't believeeeeeee this shit today" you yelled in your empty apartment "wait why am I tripping though?" You thought to your self out loud. You took a seat on the couch and went on instagram to reply to the dm u got earlier

@Dtb.kuroo:
Onlyfans collab?

You clicked on the profile and was met with 12.3k followers and a following of 29, being curious you scrolled through it tapping on each account, majority of them were boys who you did find attractive specifically a pale skinned male with blonde hair and black roots. At the end you stumbled across a user named s.rintarou and immediately tapped on it only to be met with a private account notice. "Niggas still putting they account on private mode" your muttered to your self swiping off the page.

@Dtb.kuroo:
Onlyfans collab?

You:
Idk depends on what you working with😁

Dtb.kuroo
Not to try nd sound cocky or anything but trust me, I'm workin with a lot

You:
Boyyy quit lyin loll😂

Dtb.kuroo:
Im not lyin tho
come put that pussy on me and find out.
*video attachment*

You waited a little to open the video afraid to see a shrimp dick on such a fine man. Your thumb quickly pressed on the video, instantly you were met with the mans 7 inch shaft being covered with cum all the way down to his balls. He continued to slowly pump it while rubbing his fingers only across his tip making him whimper and groan, curses were let loose from his lips as his own legs started to shake. He threw his head back and whimpered while letting the biggest load explode from his hole. You didn't even realize that your were biting your lip until the video clip ended.

You ended up liking the video and responded with 'mmhm we'll see'

____________

There is absolutely no plot to this book yet lol and I seriously need to stop writing over 600 words

Toodles -