make u mine....💖💖💖💖

Mai rang sharbaton ka, tu meethe ghat ka pani, mujhe khud me ghol de tu mere yaar baat ban jani.....rang sharbaton ka tu meethe ghat ka paniiii......

All the time he sang....Vansh's  eyes were glued on her, she was busy hiding her red face from her friends, who were taking turn in teasing her.

Her heart drummed against ribcage when Vansh strummed the last tune on guitar and jumped of the stage and start walking towards her, ignoring congratulating mob.

He stood infront of her, taking her breathtaking form.clad in black suit paired with  white shirt, he looked nothing less than a regal Prince.....she looked just like a dream to him, a nymph a cream  ball dress with red bow
attenuating her tiny waist 

His eyes bored into her, sending tingle up  her spine.

"Hi"  he said when he stood infront of her with slight smile.

"Hello" said Riddhima and lowered her gaze.

"This will be the last day we r in college" he said wistfully.

"Hmm I will leave in banglore with Bhaiya...there is my masi's house.

"Will you miss me? Cas l"ll,   he said with a sad smile  on his face.

Yeah!! I"ll....YOU whatttttt!!!!!!!.....    her eyes widened dramatically and mouth opende perfectly "0"  shape. Vansh stapped forward and put a finger on her
chin, closing her mouth.

"I said I will miss you". He said with a playful smile, "par will you be able to be without me annoying you every day piddu".

"Don't call me that" Riddhu grumbled.

Before she could continue , someone called Vansh and he left her alone.

She kept a hand above  her heart to calm her raging heartbeat.it was always with her, whene ever he was close.

"Uff!! Stop beating so loudly you fool agr usne sun liya to......" She mumbled to herself.

She saw him from across the hall stealing    glances at him. She knew it was more than attraction. It could not be just attraction when she thought of him all time, thought well for him,prayed for him, admired him, respected him and the list would go on.could she name it just mere attraction when he clearly invaded her dreams? Definitely not. They were companions right from there childhood, understood eatch other at a whole new level, played pranks together,got punished together,in other words they shared a unique friendship and now she felt much more then just friendship toward him.

All of a sudden she realised that he was nowhere to be seen to him . She turned around trying to spot him, but it went a vain. Maybe he leaves her,he has vanished without even saying bye to her, his bestfriend, his confidence, his every thing.....aisa kon karta hai.. she mumbled.

Tears welled in her eyes in their own accord. She turned toward the door to rush out not wanting to show her tears to anyone.
Suddenly everything arround her went dark.
  She stood rooted to her place, and she heard loud hooted behind  her. She wiped her eyes and slowly turn around saw a large screen with many slow moving pictures in those were two kids
Hugging, smiling, reading, fooling around and playing prank with others.A slow smile crept  on her face....she saw a  boy and a girl looking eatch other with lots of emotions nd smiles on there face.

Slowly a spot light focus on the stage, bringing him to light, she heard him speak in his ever so husky voice.

"Hey pretty angel sweetheart" ! Piddu ( he chuckled) u crashed into my perfectly normal life nd turn it upside  down.
You made me those things that I never
Would even dare to dream of ..( he again chuckled). You became my best friend, you teased me, annoyed me, pulling my silky hair, and irritated me to such an extent that I wanted you to be shipped off to far off to land.