jungal me mangal.....💕💕(a funny os..end of the story).

Flashback start.....

One day  before...

Her friend sejal insisted Riddhima to join her group for forest Trek...

Sejal : "chal na Riddhima....sacchi ...bhot maza aataa hai.."

Riddhima: lekin mai nhi ja sakti...mera man nhi hai...tu jaa.

Sejal : are chal na yar...one night camping hai..dusre din to ghar hi aana hai, or roz roz aisa mauka nhi milta.

Riddhima: are maine kabhi aisa adventure nhi kiya hai yar....mujhe dar lgta hai...tu kyu mere piche pdi hai.

Sejal : riddhima tu akeli nhi hogi wahan ..or bhi log honge...mai kuch bhi nhi sun rahi ab...or tu hamare saath chal rahi hai.

Riddhima: "ok fine ...mai chal rahi hun..lekin ye bta hamare group ka leader kon hai? I mean leader to hota hai na...wo hai ya ham bina leader ke ja rahe hain??"

Sejal : "are yar don't worry... leader bhi hai ..tu bas chal."

Riddhima : "okk fine".

Sejal :" ok fir thik hai ..kal subha 5 bje ready ho kar college campus me milte hain."

Riddhima: "okk done...chal bye".

Sejal: "bye"

And they both went their own way.

Next morning at 5:30 am..

When she rushed to the College campus.....all were waiting for her.

Seeing her, sejal said...

"Are riddhima ...kahan thi yar ..bhot late ho gya.."

Suddenly a annoyed male sound...

"Sejal...tumne apni friend ko time nhi btaya tha kya!!!! "Ye nhi ja sakti ab".

Riddhima looked at him..he  was a young man with fair complexion and handsome gesture... Staring her constantly....she lowered her eyes.

"Sorry" she murmured lowering her head.

"Maine ise time btaya tha ..but ye iska first camping hai ... please aaj ke liye maaf kr dijiye..next time ye time se aayegi.... jaane dijiye na ise bhi"sejal pleaded.

"Okk fine aaj ke liye mafi... lekin next time....

Sejal  interrupted...

"Next time der nhi hogi...hai na riddhima "

Riddhima nodded in yes.

"Okk...to jao bus me baitho" he said with smile.

And they stated moving toward bus.

Riddhima's POV

"Samjhta kya hai...itni subha subha bula liya ..aadha ghanta hi to let hui thi..sabke samne dant diya...isko koi itni subha bulaye tab pta chalega".

"Ek minute ruko"...he again said..and they stopped.

"Ye....aise kapde phn kr jayegi"??.. he was observing her to top to bottom.

She was wearing a pair of tight jeans  top and goggle... with a traveling bag in her hand.

She didn't understand him.

"Yes" she replied innocently.

"Kyu ... you don't know?? don't go to the forest wearing bright colored clothes...and where were you going with this bag?? Trek par ya trip par??"

He was sounding rude , his comment made her to feel insulting.

She looked around...where all the present members hiding their laugher...her eyes started filling with tears.