acceptance.....💕💕(chapter 3)

Riddhima went inside the deserted hall in tha outskirts of the city. She was waiting for vansh.After Vansh's decision she was little confused, but still she wanted to talk to him once. She had asked him to meet her here.

It had been 2 days since she meet him, she was really impressed by him and Sejal too kept talking about him so that way she got to know more about this man.

She heard a car come to a halt.She turned to see vansh walking in Alon.
He removed his goggles.

Riddhima managed a small smile and vansh smile too in response.

"Hey how r u? " He asked her with a genuine smile.

"I m fine, aap kaise hain" she said with same way.

"Ohh fine? Aisi lg to nhi rahin"..he said.

"Aapko kaise pta....I mean aap aise kaise bol diye ki mai thik nhi hun" she said In confusing way.

"Hahahaha... chehra dekho apna, kitna paseena aa raha hai tumko." He said naughtily.

"Wo to....wo to aapko dekh kr aa gya tha."

Suddenly she realised what was she saying...(but tab tak to vansh ne sun bhi liya 🤣🤣).

"Hmm...mujhe dekh kar...kya mai koi bhoot hun, ya meri ye beard badi badi hai jo mai rakshas lgta hun..tum mujhe dekh kr aise darogi ye maine kabhi socha nhi tha." He said her in his dangerous voice.

She scared and said in her low voice with teary eyes " I m sorry aap galt smjh rahe hain mera wo mtlb nhi tha, please I'm sorry, mai aapko dekh kr nervous ho gyi thi isliye aisa boli."

She lowered her eyes, she was little cried.

Vansh was not aware that, he was little smiling but suddenly he heard some sobs he looked at her. She was crying her nose was red...

"O shitt ye kya kr diya maine, maine to bas mazak....." He said in his mind.

"Riddhima i m sorry , I sorry , mai mazak kr raha tha Riddhima ... please rona band kro I m sorry , dekho mai kaan pakadta hun I m sorry..."

He touch his ears.

She looked at him and said with sobs.

"Aap sach me mazak kar rahe the"

"Haan sach me " he said .

"Bappa kasam?" She said innocently.

"Yes tumare bappa ki kasam, chalo ab rona band kro pta hai tum bacchi ho puri, tumko kisi ne btaya nhi kya".

he said.

"Naa" she said wiping her tears.

"Stop" he ordered her.

She saw him in confused eyes nd stopped her hand.

He came closer, bent down, nd wipe her tears.

"Ye aap kyu...." She said nervously.

"Shhhhh..maine diye hain na to pochunga( wipe) bhi mai hi."

He said a calmly voice.

"Accha tumne mujhe yhan kyu bulaya riddhima"

"Haan wo mai...aapse...I m sorry..wo us din mai aapke samne.. ...brok down....." she said nervously.

"Ye sorry khna zruri hai kya, maine kaha tumse ki sorry bolo" he said.

Riddhima lowered her eyes and said.

"Aap kya sabko aise hi dant marte ho".

"Dant?????...maine kab danta.."
He said.