1111

Everyone present there started panicking as children were also there and it was dangerous for them to be in this condition.

"kids quick go in that room!! fast fast!" The children obliged to V did as they were told and soon it was only the four of them in the room.

The firings were stopped but only for a mean time when it soon started again.

"I have called both Jimin and suga they must be on their way. Jungkook keep Tae with you, me an Jeongguk are going to see what's going on." Jungkook nodded pulling the younger in his embrace while the two went out.

They were about to step out when V stopped once again and glanced back.

"Keep him safe Jungkook, I am trusting you with my life."

Jungkook gulped still nodded as he felt the responsibility. Jeongguk one last time nodded looking at his younger twin and left from there with V.

As soon as they came out they were surrounded by a gang they were not much familiar with.

"You know them?" V whispered to which Jeongguk shook his head frowning at the unfamiliar faces.

They were outnumbered easily so they did what's best, they surrendered and calmly handled the situation so those who are inside wont be targeted.

"Tie their hands and mouth!" One of them yelled and two men came forward doing as he mentioned.

The leader or who ever was assisting the gang had no remorse or problem with causing a scene in public as they were practically on road.

"Lets go!" Both Jeongguk and V were pushed in a pickup van with other men and drove to somewhere they didn't even know.

Back to Jungkook, both Jimin and Suga arrived at the event only to find the two missing.

"What happened here? I swear if you Jeons pulled any trick I wi-" 

"Shut up! Even my hyung is with them." Jungkook growled hiding Tae behind him as Suga marched forward.

"Listen, lets call the hacker and ask him to track their location." Jimin suggested to which both Jungkook and Suga agreed.

"I don't have my laptop, call your best hacker. You must know one. You know right?" Suga said to Jungkook who nodded and called Jung hoseok.

"Hobi hyung."

.

.

.

.

.

.

Both V and Jeongguk stumbled upon each other as they were pushed outside of the van.

"Where are we? Any idea?" Jeongguk asked looking around as he got up from ground.

V shook his head and looked around trying to find any clue.

Their surrounding was covered in large trees, greenery, there was no doubt that it was a Jungle area. The jungle was so dense that it was hard to see the ray of setting sun past through the trees and forest.

The jungle was strangely silent but taking the fact it was evening, and time for birds to go back to home it was fair to be this silent. 

"Boss said you two to wait here, we will come back to take you to our place tomorrow." One of the men said and went back to the van droving away leaving the two to deal with the dense forest alone.

"Say beautiful, do you know how to survive in Jungle?" Jeongguk asked with a cheeky grin as he went to V to untie his hands."I know how to survive in a war, not jungle I am a mafia for fuck's sake not a monkey or early man!" V huffed taking deep breath as he burst those words in a single breath.Soon V also untied Jeongguk's hands who immediately wrapped them around V trapping him between a tree.

"What is it? get away jerk!" Jeongguk chuckled but didn't loosen up a bit instead pressed his body more against the already blushing mafia.

"What if I say no?" V rolled his eyes and stayed still in his hold finally giving in, or so Jeongguk thought when suddenly V grabbed his crotch in a tight fist making Jeongguk scream.

"A-Ahh n-no aniyo leave it!!!" V scoffed and gave some mercy wiping his hands on Jeongguk's shoulder.

"That's not a stress reliving ball!!" Jeongguk whined now standing at a distance.

"Well, now be quite the animals are going to sleep so don't disturb them." Something stuck to Jeongguk he suddenly smirked and came closer again but this time with a protection around his crotch area.

"Do animals watch porn?" 

"What? Jeon are you gone crazy? The situation is driving you insane." V said with the most disgusted face he could muster.

"No like, come on you love animals right? Lets give them a free live porn sho-" Before he could complete V kicked his shin making the other sigh, no more screaming becoz it was dark now.

They both finally decided to sit quietly away from all those horny thoughts. Both were in deep thinking, thinking bout what is happening in their life. Where they are standing in their life, are they happy? Or is something still missing. Mostly when we find a peaceful surrounding we began to think quietly as in that situation its just you and your mind.

"Are you happy?" 

After hearing this Jeongguk had to make sure he was not hearing things.

"Why do you ask? Are you not happy?" He asked back while facing forward.

"Nabi, he is my only happiness. But in this world of crime and filth, I am scared I would loss him. Till when he can be hidden from the world? One day he have to face the world, I am scared what if that day I wont be there with him, for him."

Jeongguk was listening all his words attentively.

"For that little satan, no one would be better than you. And you have done the work of protecting him from the world till now, I am sure he would be able to face it even though you wont be beside him. You have raised him protecting from the dark side of the world but made him aware that such dark side also exist, so that one day if there will be any situation, he would be able to fight against them, face them. "

V turned towards Jeongguk who was even though aware of his gaze on himself, didn't turned nd let the other have it his own way.

"What about you? Do you have any fear?" This time he asked to Jeongguk who for a moment went still but took a long breath muttering yes.

"A part is missing from my life. I have my brother who is my world, but that missing part is what gives us pain. Both me and kook miss them. We never spend that much time with the two, in fact with the younger one it was only one year. But, we grew up together, stayed joint by hips. So their disappearance out of sudden made an impact on us. I still hope, we will meet someday." 

V sighed now looking forward, it was dark now, almost late night.

"Do you think they would be able to trace us?" Jeongguk shrugged and turned towards V who's eyes wide at the close proximity between them.

"Sleep."

V blinked, he blinked twice at the command he was given.

Jeongguk looked at him who was looking like a doll, he sighed again and placed a hand on his waist and pulled him closure snuggling in him before muttering again.

"sleep doll."

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

CAN I cALL u baby, will u be my friend??

bui bui~

~~~glimpse