the meet

Stella Ran as far as she could but Ciara catch on to her.

Stella:Why are you keep following me pls leave me alone.

Ciara:I am sorry but My job is to kill netherkin.

*Bright lightning strike*

Stella:What the heck was that.

Ciara:idk but that won't distract me.

After the battle Stella throw her sword at Ciara's arm prevent her to teleport using her dagger.Rain and other appear then remove the sword later Stella came to the main place where they saw zeg and other everyone saw the beacon and ran to there and they saw Stella back where is use to be(like normal eye)

Ceris:Ok before we say something of how Stella turn into a netherkin and turn back to normal expect the horn what was that lightning strike?

Adam:Dk but we will investigate there. Eneri go with Kane, Ciara, Ceris, Zegarnin and Rain.I will go with the other.

Group 2:Ok.

Adam:let go.

(Rain(My au)
Rain:Ugh what the...where are we.

Stellail:idk but it look like we're in a forest. And my star star started to feel more power/energy surounding us it must 10 time stronger and Nause.

Rain: Well we gotta be careful stelli go up to the tree I will stand on guard here.

Stellail:Ok but if you almost defeat I will come ok.

Rain:Ok.

Drag:Yea I know it short.

Ink:I thought you do more than this.

Drag:I know I just forgot to make an idea of how they met and fight.

Ink:Ok I will wait.