the deal

(Nausea POV)
I am still so angry that they managed to make the nether princess or the 'end princess' on their side but luckily the star still with me I can still do the plan and then I can conquer the overworld.*spot something glow* hmmm?

A figured came out of the portal.

(???POV)
???:So this where they are hiding.

Nause:*charge at him*

???:*saw him and dodge all his attack*

Nause:What the-

???:*use force to grab the Nether king*

Nause:W-wait I yeld.

???:Who are you?

Nause:I am Nause the Nether king.And who are you?

Unknown:Unknown.

Nause:I am talking about your name not something that doesn't even make sense.

Unknown:*grab nause on instant*My
Name
Is
Unknown

Nause:OKOKOK.

Unknown:*let go*

Nause:Why are you in the nether.

Unknown: Actually I am looking for someone and kill him.

Nause:Who is it.

Unknown:He name is rain.

Nause:The dragon-tamer?

Unknown:What no.

Nause:Then what? The weather rain.

Unknown:No.

Nause:Then what is it?

Unknown:Rain who is a conqueror of the end.

Nause:What?

Unknown:He is also known as 'The Ender King'.

Nause (think):What, b-but his a dragon prince or an end prince. Wait if I get him on my team I could destroy those stupid human.

Nause:Hey Unknown.

Unknown:hmm?

Nause:If you help us we will help you and even best for you to become a nether king.

Unknown:Thx but I don't accept of being a nether king but a request I like it.

Nause:Ok so....

*After explaining everything to unknown*

Unknown:So let me get this straight. A end prince who is the brother of a former nether princess call 'Adam' and witch call 'Eneri' who is also a threat to everyone that is in the nether?

Nause:I'm afraid I can't take them at the same time cause Eneri is a good Senser of danger.Even if I could I don't I can even move.

Unknown:hmm...in that case ok and besides I always want to face a strong oppent the ender king did pick a good fight to me but it started to get annoying.

Nause:Ok here a deal. If you help us kill that witch and end prince we will help you find the end king.They all locate in the overworld.

Unknown:Ok deal just because I want that stupid end king out of my way.

Nause:We

Unknown:Will

Nause:Destroy

Unknown:The

Unknown and Nause:Human.

Drag:And there we go.

Ink:Umm hey Drag I know that you make awesome book or character but who is Unknown?

Drag:*face palm**sigh* I am too lazy to explain just go see the 'rainimator AUs' then go see the power level of it.

Ink:Ok.Oh and did you like my new page.

Drag:Yes but who is even Makaso I know is Eneri's brother but still.

Ink:Oh don't worry you will find out.