We need to talk part 3

Dippers POV

As I opened my eyes I squinted against the harsh florescent lights, the soft beeps of my heart monitor fill my ears and the strong smell of sanitizer creeps up my nose. I sat up to see Mabel sitting asleep in the chair next to my bed, an old magazine of Sev'ral Timez covering her face de ella from her de ella. As I heard Mabel snore I smiled to myself, my mother used to tell me how Mabel and I always snored louder if the other was near. I looked to my other side and noticed Stan and Ford asleep in the other chairs in the room, Stan head was on Fords shoulder the two snoring loud enough to wake up a multibear. The emergency services had to airlift me to the hospital as they couldn't get up the mountain with their equipment, Ford and Stan were adamant I didn't climb down the mountain again so that was the plan 911 suggested. The three of them stayed behind to pack up the camp and head back down the mountain. It took some time for them to come visit as I had been taken to a hospital the next town over, the town of Gravity Falls had more of a clinic than a hospital. Mabel stirred in her seat de ella the magazine falling from her face de ella, she stretched with a large yawn and looked over to me with bleary eyes.

"Dipper!" she exclaimed pulling me into a hug, I felt a twinge as the drip in my arm de ella was pulled a little but I did n't care de ella hugging her back. Grunkle Stan woke up with a grunt his glasses skewed on his face.

"Uhhh. Mabel...what's......Dipper!" Grunkle Stan shouted as he fell from his chair waking up uncle Ford. Grunkle Stan was up in seconds squeezing me and Mabel tightly. Ford joined in the hug leaving me almost gasping for air.

"Guys, Guys. I'm okay really I've only been here a few hours" Instantly the feeling of pressure from their hug left as they all stepped back staring at me uneasily.

"What's wrong?" Ford spoke first putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Dipper..You've been here for three weeks" The words hit my ears and I had the sudden sensation of falling, everything sounded like by head was under water. Mabel spoke next

"You fainted again in the helicopter, Doctor Schmitt said you had to be put in a medical coma while they tried to figure out the problem" All I could hear were three weeks, three weeks of my life just gone as easily as closing my eyes . My throat was in agony like a ghastly cold tightening its awful grip, my voice came out as a hollow whisper.

"Did they figure out what happened?" Stan looked at Mabel and Ford before my sister answered.

"No, they aren't sure why exactly, other than some minor brain swelling from hitting your head" I took in my room again and looking through the window realized it was dark out.

"What's the time?" I groaned as my body began to wake up, my muscles were stiff from being bed bound, my left foot was full of pins and needles when I tried to move it.

"It's midnight Kiddo. Hey, now that you're awake I'll get the nurse maybe you can have something to eat. Ya hungry?" I nodded my stomach audibly agreeing with me. I chuckled in spite of myself and I could hear Stan chuckle as he and Ford left to find the nurse. Mabel sat and spoke to me for the next ten minutes but I was still coming to terms with what was happening to me. Three weeks ago I was on a hike with my family. Three weeks ago I had a lovely night with Bill. Three weeks ago, three weeks ago.

"Hey you okay?" I blinked checking the clock 12:30, how long was I sitting here?

"Yeah I'm fine, it just feels a bit stuffy in this room" I couldn't meet Mabel's eyes I don't want to know what she's feeling right now. Did she know how I was feeling? Did she suspect I was lying? I know if she sees my face from her it will be plain as day to her.

"I can open the window for you if you'd like" I nodded I noticed the chair shift as I looked out the corner of my eye. My sisters footsteps seemed to echo as she walked away leaving me a bit disquieted. Even the squeaking hinges of the window seemed to punctuate an uncomfortable silence.

"Although the air isn't what's bothering you is it?" I finally found the strength to lift up my face to see her. She was still standing by the window the stars and moon lighting her face. She approached me without a word, throwing her arms around my neck.

"We were so scared for you and I know this must be doubly scary to you, but I'm here Dipper" Just like that the emotions that were spinning and screaming suddenly stopped like the eye of a storm and in that one moment of peace all of what I was holding onto burst. I began to sob clutching onto my sister like a lifeline. Before I could stop myself I told her everything, about scuttlebutt island about reuniting with Bill about the mysterious woman. She said nothing just letting me cry it out until I eventually caught my breath.

"So...He's back?" She seemed incredibly calm, which is unsettling.

"Yeah" I sigh, not sure how to take her mild reaction. We sat in silence for a moment the tension inflating once again until Mabel finally said something.

"And you're happy?" I whipped my head around to see her face, she wasn't smiling no hint of a joke in her eyes. She meant it.

"Yes I am and you're not mad?" I sit up a little straighter, the awkward tension began to dissipate.

"I'll be honest I am upset that you didn't tell me sooner. You could've gotten hurt when you went to Bills realm. What would have happened if you couldn't come back?" My cheeks began to flush, I hadn't thought about that. Mabel didn't seem to notice my embarrassment as she continued.

"Then you made a deal with a strange woman who's not only a total stranger but whose motives you have no idea about? Then you sneak around with Bill experience these disturbing things and the worst part of it is that you never said anything. Why won't you let me help you?" I placed my hand on hers clutching it hurt to see her eyes filling with tears.

"You're right it was wrong of me not to tell you, we used to do everything together and I want to be a better brother. I promise to tell you what's happening in my life especially the big stuff. If you can give me another chance" Mabel sniffles turning away from me as she wipes her eyes. After she composes herself she turns back to me her eyes are still glassy but there's a smile on her face.

"Mystery twins?"

"Mystery twins" I pull her in for a hug, things weren't perfect but it was better. A noise from the hall grabs our attention as the nurse pushes her cart into my room. My Grunkles following behind her.

"All right Mr Pines. I'm just going to check your vitals and then we can get you something to eat" She was a tall woman, with brown hair tied into a tight braid, however that wasn't caught my attention. Her eyes.

"Don't worry Mr Pines your in good hands" She smiled her eyes for a moment showing a yellow hue.

Oh No

AN: Hi everyone or I suppose to those still reading this. Thank you for your support I will be honest I decided to finish this chapter because I had it sitting in my library for a while. However I have lost a lot of passion for this fandom and even though I enjoy writing I don't know if I want to write fanfiction. I've been hoping to create my own book with my own characters. However for the loyal fans of this series I don't want to just abandon this story. So if there's is anyone who is willing to adopt this story and continue it please message me. However if no one comes forward I will endeavor to try and finish this for everyone who was willing to stick with me and my nonsense.