"I don't want to make you cry."/Harry's POV

Louis and I had been walking for about 5 minutes but it felt like a thousand years as I easily get lost in his eyes. I think Louis could have been asking me questions but I was too busy looking at his amzing shade of lip colour. Then I zoned out (again) and daydreamed of us two on a date by the beach but it was sadly interupted by louis saying something.
"huh?" I asked.
"we're here." Louis replied. I looked away from Louis eyes and lips for the first time in what felt like hours as he released my hand to ring the doorbell. His house was a cute, grey-ish-blue-ish- colour and had that cottage house style. The white fence surounded the house and the front and back yard. 
Louis rang the doorbell and we waited patiently for an answer. About 12 seconds later a girl with brown hair answered the door.
"hello, pheobe." Louis said to the girl. My heart sank, I didn't know Louis had a girlfriend, and she was much better looking than me too! I understood why he liked her but I thought I had a chance. 
"hey, lou." Pheobe said back to Louis. she signalled for us to come in.
she then whispered to louis. "a new boyfriend, ey?" I heard her say, quietly to Louis. 
Louis awkwardly laughed then told me to come in his room as I saw Pheobe leave.
"no!" I protested. 
(Jimmy protested-heheh)
"what?" Louis asked me as he grabbed my hand. I immediatly let go of his hand.
Louis looked hurt which made me tear up. Louis looked confused and upset.
"I don't want to make you cry." Louis said gently to me as he stroked my brown curly hair.
"Just tell me what's wrong, you can trust me." Lou said caringly, his words made me cry. 
"I can't trust you! HOW COULD YOU JUST PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS LIKE THAT!!!" I shouted.
"I would never play with your feelings!" Louis shouted back. 
"YOU WOULD!" I yelled, heart racing. 
"I WOULDN'T BECAUSE-" Then Louis tone got realy soft. "I love you, harry..."
My jaw dropped, I froze.

-------------------------------------------------------
Louis POV rn:

I realised I had just revealed my love for Harry and I didn't know what he was going to say back, would I regret this?!?

But then his soft words spoke saying "I love you too." 
I practically cried and so did Harry. I was releaved that he loved me back!!!

writers note: how'd you like this chapter???
sorry if I got into the story and plot to quickly
thx sm for still reading!!! <3