The makeover/Harry POV

When we got to the end of the hall I noticed a door covered with stickers. I noticed one that said TPWK (whatever that meant), one that said louis in cursive writing, one that said 28, a carrot sticker, a massive blue heart in the middle and a pride flag sticker that was stuck on an angle. Louis slowly turned the door handle to his room, that's when I noticed he had a tatoo on two of his fingers that read 28. 28, like the sticker on his door. Anyway, when the door opened, the room was painted with blue and green walls, a king single bed against the window seal. The other window had a little sofa on the window seal. The cushion had the pride flag colours on it. I looked at the green and blue walls and I noticed alot of artwork and quotes framed. 
One looked like a boy sitting on a chair against a brick wall.

Louis must of noticed me looking at that painting because he said, "painted that one meself

Louis must of noticed me looking at that painting because he said, "painted that one meself." 
"Who is it?" I asked. The painting was detailed but had no face. Louis just shrugged then opened up his cupboard. He brought out a glittery, silver box and a key. He placed the box on the cushion and the window seal and sat down next to the box. 
"Yee can go grab the chair." He pointed to a pink chair, next to his desk. I wheeled the chair over to Louis and he signalled me to sit on it. So I sat down and spun the chair so my back was facing Louis. I heard the key click in the box and the hinges open up the box. I could see in the mirror Louis taking out a comb and hair cutting scissors. 
"Ready?" Louis asked.
"I-" I started to say but he hadn't given me enough time to talk before he cut my hair and handed me the bit he had cut off. 
"My-My HAIR!!!!" I exclaimed. Louis laughed a bit, like a chuckle.
"Look at yourself now, though." He instructed, still chuckling.
I looked up at the mirror infront of me to see my hair looked realy GREAT!

"WOW!" I said. "Thankyou, Lou." Oh no! did I just call Louis... LOU!!! How was he going to act???
He chuckled some more than grinned. "Lou, Lou, I like that, thanks Harold." Louis said.
"Harold?" I said. "Surley you could do better!"
"I can." Lou grinned. "But I won't and I like it." We both laughed for a while until Lou told me to come sit next to him. He moved the box behind us and Louis took out some nail polish. 
He opened up the green nail polish little bottle and started to paint both hands. I noticed he painted both middle fingers baby blue, though. Louis must have been able to tell that I was about to ask so he said, "Means your in ee relationship, and blue's my colour, green's yours." 
Louis smiled, it wasn't a cheeky smile, or a grin, but a beautiful smile.
I slowly leant forward without even thinking but I felt him move forward to!!
We wereabout 3 cm away from our lips touching.....