02: Thoughts

"No fucking way!" Sami (my bestie) gasps dramatically

"I know right? And then after that, he just left!" I whined

"I have never met a man who pays for something, Remember that Gabriel guy?" She Interrogated.

"The gay one or the one you slept with?" I raised an eyebrow.

"The one I slept with." She added on. "He made me pay for all the food because he 'forgot his wallet at home. You know how much we ate right?" She groaned. "And then we were having sex the dumb bitch pulls out his wallet for the condom!"

I couldn't help but laugh at how pissed she was, she was so dramatic sometimes it was hilarious.

We wasted the whole night chatting and laughing our asses off until we were sobbing. Sami is the only person I have right now. The only person keeping me alive And I am so grateful for her.

My blonde life-saver.

"Holy fuck it's 12!" She Spoke wide-eyed.

"Yeah, and?"

"I have an interview tomorrow." She groans her head buried in her hands and she huffs annoyingly.

"You're getting a job?!" I gasped slightly shocked.

"Yeah, I guess your little girl is growing up, huh?" She smirks playfully.

"God, shut up." I rolled my eyes while suppressing my smile.

We spent a few minutes in a comfortable silence, Enjoying each others company silently.

"Cali, have you heard about The silencer's Last victim?" She asked while slightly tilting her head.

I smirked slightly, trying to keep in my laugh... "you still believe in that serial killer?" I teased.

"Oh come on, Why wouldn't I? You know I'm a horror junkie!" She scrunched her nose up while fiddling with her fingers.

"Anyway, I'm going to make some cappuccinos, you want some?" She asked while wandering to our kitchen.

"Nah, I'm gonna go to sleep." I shake my head.
I managed to use my arms as support while heaving myself off the couch, As I hear the distant clatter of spoons and plates in the kitchen. "Good night Sami!" I wail while slowly jogging up the stairs.

I finally made it to my room. I groan as my back finally rests against the soft flesh of the mattress. Fuck I have missed this feeling.

My eyes wandered up to the blank ceiling as My body sunk into the fluffy mattress, I took a deep breath and just rested there.

Mind blank.
Arms Weak.
Body collapsing.
Every nerve shutting down one by one.

I felt like I was floating, I was practically levitating, I felt my eyelids get heavier and weigh like a few pounds.

My mind races back to that stranger. That handsome stranger.
The way his smile felt like it lit up the whole room.
His messy tie hanging on his thick neck for dear life.
His beautiful...beautiful facial features.
God, why am I thinking about him? Is it because he's hot? Probably.
It's not like I'm going to see him again, right? I should just go to sleep and forget anything happened.

I didn't catch his name though.

I'll just call him Dave.

I slipped out of my thin cardigan, Stretching my arm As I hear my back click and clack. It's been such a long day, I need to take at least a week-long break.

I wonder what company Dave works at?

Well I guess I'll find out soon...