ご主人ー様!-🧸🍋🤍

Tsukasa POV:

My name is Tsukasa Tenma. I work for the rich businessman Rui Kamashiro as a butler, but I've become a maid. I feel so lucky to see him everyday... I sleep in his bed now. For about 2 weeks now we've been hooking up. How about we talk about how it started?
~2 weeks ago~
(Tsukasa, Rui)

"Good morning, Goshujin-Sama."

"Morning Tenma-Kun"

We both bow

"How did you sleep?"

"Great. Thank you."

"What would you like for breakfast?"

"I'm not very hungry. But I have a new uniform for you. I heard you say that the suit was too small for you so I got you a new one."

"Thank you, it appreci- IS THAT A MAID UNIFORM!?"

"Yes. Can you put it on?"

"I don't want too."

"I wasn't a question! It was an order..."

"F-Fine..."

~After changing~

I look at the dree after I put it on. The skirt was super short and there was thigh highs with leg rings and white gloves. He even gave me cat ears and a collar "A-Are these... Panties!?". I walk out to the second floor living area.

"Goshujin-Sama? I'm done..."

"Holy shit."

"D-Do you want something to eat?"

"How about you sit down next to me?"

"Stop ignoring my question!"

"Sit. Down."

I walk to the couch and sit next to him.

"Good. Tenma-Kun. Why don't you think of the rest?"

"What do you mean?"

"What do you think I want to do? Act it out."

"I-I"

I couldn't speak. I crawl over to his lap and wrap my arms around his neck. He almost immediately starts touching me

"Wah! G-Goshujin-Sama! W-What are you doing!?"

"Come on. We both know I want you. Stop whimpering would you? It makes me sad seeing you uncomfortable."

"I'll try..."

"Good. Now keep going."

I start grinding on his lap while he bites my neck. "Ngh~" I start to moan slightly. "Aww~ Does it feel good?" His voice is so deep and seductive. He's whispering and that let alone is turning me on. "Why don't we try something more... Extreme?" He puts me on my hands and knees and he looks up my skirt "H-Hey! Don't look there!" "So you wore the panties~" I didn't respond. He starts taking them off "W-Wait!" I'm getting nervous. He slams two of his fingers into me. "AH!" Rui quickly starts kissing me and using his tongue. "You're already ready. Have you been playing with yourself?~" He lacks my ear. "Y-Yes~ Am I a b-bad boy?" He flips me over so we are facing eachother. "Let me punish you~" He's so hot! What am i supposed to do!?

He slams his dick into me. "Y-YES!~ MORE RUI~♡" I already have an ahegao face. "Rui? I thought you would call me Master?" "No! Don't stop!" "So needy~"
He starts thrusting into me faster and faster! "Hah! Hah! Ah~ More! Rui fuck me!~ ♡" He goes faster a deeper. "Ngh~ You were lose but now you're so tight~" Everytime he goes in and out my moans get louder and more high pitched. "RUI! I'M SO CLOSE!~" He turns me over he pulls me closer and brings my chin up so we are looking at eachother while he keeps going. We both cum. He came inside of me and I came on the dress. "Finally! It's so good~" Rui smiles at me while my tongue is hanging out and my eyes are rolled back.

~Now~

I wake up to a bright light. I try to move but Rui's grip is so tight I can't move. I turn over to him and cuddle him closer.

"Good morning, Rui."

"Good morning, Tsukasa"

"How are you feeling?"

"Great since I'm next to you."

"Stop! Your making me blush!"

"Heh, I love you"

"I love you too, Rui."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck this cringe Maid costume shit.

JDBQICNIRNXOA F Z9WOX2 THIS IS SO CUTEAAAAAAAAA!AAA