Marriage 🧸🤍❤️‍🩹

Rui's POV:

I left the table with Tsukasa in my arms. He seemingly fell asleep again. I brought him to our room and let him lay in my lap. "Tsukasa, wake up." I whisper. He doesn't answer. He repositioned himself to a comfortable position and looked up at me. "Comfort me." He said giving me a hug. It was so cute I could help but kiss him. "You need to get up. You just ate." I laughed. He nods and gets up with the blanket wrapped around his body. He sat in my lap and covered us with the blanket. "You're warm." Tsukasa yawned. I held him close and let him kiss and hug me. "I Love you." I rubbed my face unto his chest. I grabbed his pecks and caressed them. He was blushed intensely and covers his face. "D-Don't do that!" He exclaimed. I hugged him tighter and gave him a little kiss. "Let's go get ready." My words immediately gave a bright smile on his face.

I picked him up from his arms and carried him around. We went to the dinning hall again where I placed him down. "So, this is nice." I stated. He giggled. "Yeah, It's a castle!" I put my arms around him, giving him a hug. "Another hug?" He gives me a bright smile. His eyes had intense shine in them. He had a bright pink blush. I cupped his face and gave him a kiss. "I just love you to much!" I smiled back at him. He patted my back. "I can't wait to get married." I whisper. He giggled as I looked over his shoulder to see Saki clench her fists. She lifted her head and up and stared me down. I put my hands to my sides causing a confused reaction from Tsukasa. "Rui?"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I don't know if I like the idea of making several chapters of these. I think I wanna stick with oneshots. I have realized that was my problem. Not that school is stressful or my grandma is really sick. Just I can't write several chapters.

Also update on my grandma. She isn't feeling the best. She can't come home yet cause she got covid in the hospital but by next week I think she should be home. I'm happy she's feeling good though.

 I'm happy she's feeling good though