Chapter 7: The Dursleys

After we got back home to the Dursleys I remembered why I left. How could one family be this annoying?!

"come on get up!" Dudley yelled in my room which was actually the attic since they couldn't keep me in the cupboard under the stairs anymore.

I have to admit though it was quite big. I even had room for my small desk.

"GET UP!" He yells after 1 minute of me ignoring him.

"I am!" I scream back annoyed. "Asshole." I mutter under my breath.

I hear his footsteps fade away as I get out of bed putting on my day clothes.

I go down stairs and stand new stand next to harry. He was standing a few feet away from the chimney watching it as if waiting for something to emerge.

"what's wrong?" I ask him as he stares anxiously at the fire. He doesn't look at me he just continues staring at the fire.

"the weasleys" he whispers "they should be here any moment now..."

I suddenly remember the quidditch match. I can finally get away from the Dursleys. 

Finally! 1 day of the Dursley's was enough.

"make yourselves useful!" Petunia screams at us. She hit a rag on her clothing indicating she was mad.

"yes ,Aunt Petunia." Me and Harry say in unison. We walk apart from eachother.

I pick up a broom and pretend to sweep as harry finishes up the food she was making for Dudley and Vernon.

I push dirt around on the floor as I keep my eyes on the fire anxiously waiting for the Weasleys to emerge.

I push around the dust covering the floor when I hear a sudden struggle.

"what's that noise!" Vernon screams from the kitchen. 

"nothing Uncle Vernon!" I scream back. I carefully set down the broom careful not to let them hear, as harry enters the room, we both cautiously approach the chimney.

"come on!" A familiar voice exclaims.

 Arthur.

As me and harry look at each other cautiously.

The Dursleys were now standing behind us. "what is that!" Petunia screams. A leg was dangling from the chimney eager to get out.

Then none other than Arthur weasley falls down making way for the others.

"careful now!" Arthur weasley yells up the chimney.

Next comes Fred , George , Ron, Hermione and Ginny.

They all emerge from the fire dusting off their clothing.

"right then got your bags?" Aurther asks me and harry.

"in my Room " we say together still shocked by the sudden arrival. Even though we knew it was coming.

Fred and George both go up stairs and retrieve our things. Vernon finally recovers from his look of suprise.

"who are you" he asks confused. His eyebrows furrow as he stands in a position in front off Dudley as if to protect him.

"oh right I'm -" Arthur begins kindly.

"why are you in my house!" He screams. He steps closer to Aurther, his eyes so wide they could pop any second.

"well I came to get Harry and Bella-" he says calmly.

"Get them out!" Dudley screams "get them out now!"  He stomps his feet in a tantrum.

But it doesn't look Like Vernon has been listening to him. He continues to look at Arthur furious.

"Now!" Dudley screams "I want them out now!" He whines attempting to stomp on Vernons foot.

"Come on." He says as Fred and George go into the fire saying the address we are going to.

___________///////////////////////////____________

Extra Part!

We all follow after them arriving in a field. A man stands by a tree as Arthur stops.

"Ah! Amos," he says happily shaking his hand "these are my kids, and the Potter twins!"

He looks behind Arthur. He waves at us energeticly. I give him a smile in return.

Suddenly a boy falls from a tree. He dusts off his pants smiling. He had light brown hair and looked as if he was wearing a little blush. (Aww he looks so cute!)

"and you know my son." He says turning around to look at the boy. I recognized him as a hufflepuff boy I believe I once saw at hogwarts."Cedric."

the boy smiles at me. He seems like a nice person, which isn't really surprising considering he's a Hufflepuff.

Once we're done greeting eachother, we head over to a hill. Arthur picks the cup up as we all do soon after.

AFTER THE MATCH

We get back and the boys begin being annoying eachother.

"he's not just a quidditch player!" Ron says stepping onto a stool "he's an artist!"

"think your in love Ron." I say teasingly, pacing a banner around him while I pass by.

"when we're apart my heart beats -" harry and the twins sing .

"Off the chair!" Arthur says and the weasley twins repeat. "feet off the table!"

"feet off the table!" The twins mock.

We go outside and see all the chaos. People were running, gasps from small children who didn't know why their mother or father had rushed them out the house. That must be so confusing for a little kid.

 Once we finally get to safety we talk with the minister.

They look for any sign of anyone in the woods and come back with winky holding a wand.

(A/N: Winky is Barry Crouch's elf like in the books.)

" this is all I and could find" the guy sent to check the forest says.

"Winky!" Barty yells furious.

He disowns the elf as we are all sitting here watching it happen.

We finally get back to the Weasleys and Molly was not happy with Arthur at all.

"I knew you shouldn't have taken them to the tournament!" She exclaims "I told you something bad may happen! But you didn't listen did you! No, because Arthur knows everything!"

Molly continues to rant as me and Hermione go upstairs.

"I think it was malfoy!" She says as we both unpack.

"how do you know?" I ask not really wanting to argue.

"I don't know I just - " she stops "you could ask Mattheo!"

"what!?"I ask confused.

"yeah voldemorts his father! " she says.

"yeah but-" I begin unenthusiastically. I'm not going to use Mattheo to get answers out of him for her.

"he could tell us who sent the dark mark in the sky!" She says smartly.

"he doesn't live with him!" I finally say.

"oh-" she says surprised "nevermind."

"I'm going to bed." I say yawning.

"okay." She says and leaves the room.

I sigh and lay there thinking. Who was it really and what  will happen to the elf ?

I finally fell asleep after 1 hour of thinking about random things. I can't really remember but the last thing I was thinking about was Probably thinking about thinking about thinking about - well you get the poiny

_________________

HEY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 90+ READS! I ACTUALLY CANT BELIEVE IT ITS ONLY BEEN A FEW DAYS! Anyways... THANKS FOR READING! LOVE U ALL!!!