𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥

As we arrive at hell, also known as Hawkins. We drive next to this house that I felt like I have seen before? I decided to ask my mom who's house is this.
"Um, hey mom?" I call out for her.
"Yes honey?"
"Uh, may I ask who's house is this?" I finally ask her.
"oh, right! I forgot to tell you! We are at the Wheelers house!!"
WAIT WHAT?? DOES THIS MEAN I CAN MEET MY FAVORITE COUSINS AGAIN?!
"OH MY GOD!" I scream as I hop out of the car quickly as possible and immediately run to the houses front door. My mom and dad just laugh at my happiness and excitement.
As I ring the doorbell, somebody quickly opens the door and it is...
"MIKE!" "Y/N!" We both scream at the same time, then hugging each other. We stay like that for few seconds and then we let go. I see Nancy running torwards the front door and automatically clinging onto me as I almost fall backwards.
"Oh my God! You almost made me fall backwards Nancy!!" I say laughing, then hug her back.
"Sorry! I just missed you so much!" Nancy replies. We let go and I see that my parents are already chatting with Karen and Ted. Then I see a little girl by Karen's side, that must be Holly. She looks so adorable! Then suddenly someone snaps me out of my thoughts.
"Heyy Y/N! Oh! You have grown so much!" Karen says, I just laugh it off and then we all go inside the house.

——————————————————————

We chatted for a bit and then my mom cleared her throat, which made me snap my head to her.
"So honey... We were thinking if tomorrow we are getting our new home," she stops and then continues again, "which we all, you, me and your dad will live there, right?" I nod my head slowly.
"Well... we wanted to ask if you would also like a bedroom here at The Wheelers house, so u can come here often? Me and your aunt Karen have talked about this and she would very much love that." My mom finished her sentence.
"WAIT WHAT!??" Nancy, Mike and I scream in happiness and shock.
"YES I WOULD DEFINITELY LOVE TO HAVE A BEDROOM HERE!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU MOM AND AUNT!!" I scream of course, cause my excitement is getting even higher and higher every minute. Mom, Aunt, Uncle and Dad just laugh about it.
"WOOO YES!!" Mike also screams, and Nancy is just smiling.
——————————————————————
YAY CHAPTER 2 IS OUT!! IM SORRY IF THERE ARE ANY SPELLING MISTAKES I WILL TRY FIXING THEM ASAP!!
ALSO THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS ARE STILL NOT GONNA INCLUDE GARETH! BUT SOON WILL 😋🫶