𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

Its been few weeks since we moved here to Hawkins, and not gonna lie everything is going perfectly. But summer has almost ended so it means that I'm starting school in two days, which totally kills my mood!! But I do hope I
at least find good friends.

"TWO DAYS LATER"
"Y/N POV"

UGH!!! SCHOOL IS IN 1 HOUR AND I STILL CANT FIND WHAT TO WEAR!!
"MOM!!" I shouted from my room.
"YES HONEY??!" My mom shouted while scurrying into my room, "is everything okay?"
"NO!! I cant choose a proper outfit for the first day... can u please help?" I asked her.
"Of course honey, no worries!! let me see what u have!" Mom is so helpful, we both have the same style kind of so she sometimes chooses outfits for me.
"Ohhh!! What about this?" My mom asked me, she was holding up laced F/C top and some baggy jeans with F/C sneakers.
"I LOVE IT!! THANKS MOM!" I said loudly.
"Haha of course honey," she slightly laughed "oh! do you maybe wants some accessories to it?" She asked.
"Oh yes please, I would love that!!"

After few minutes mom found some cute F/C earrings and a basic silver necklace with a pendant on it. I put on the outfit, and I loved it!
"HONEY U LOOK GREAT!!" My mom shouted as if she was on the other side of the house.
"Thanks mom! How much time do we have left?" I asked, scared of being late on my first day.
"Oh we have.. hmm.. uh.. 40 minutes left!" She said.
"Oh okay! I'm gonna go make breakfast!" I said sprinting down to the kitchen. I made myself some eggos and then mom came downstairs and gave me my lunch.
"Thank you mom!" I rushed upstairs once again and brushed my teeth and did a simple and quick make-up routine.
I put my lunch in my backpack and checked the time... 20 minutes left?! the time really goes by so fast! I started overthinking much "What if everyone makes fun of me? And wont like me? That will probably happen.. Maybe I just say that I'm not feeli-"
I was suddenly interrupted by my mom yelling that Mike is here waiting for me.
"OKAY COMING!!" I shouted. I sighed. Here we go.. I took my backpack and rushed downstairs.
"Hey Mike!!" I hugged him.
"Bye mom see ya later!" I hugged her and she gave a kiss on my forehead and whispered "Good luck honey" with a smile. We let go and me and Mike went outside, hopping on our bikes and driving off.

"5 MINUTES LATER"

We got here pretty fast! and school was so crowded! My social anxiety starter to kick in.
Mike noticed and said "Hey it's okay! I promise people will like you! I even have few friends that will most likely like you!" He said, I turned my head and smiled a little. We enter the school, well... Here we go.

————————————————————

HEYY GUYS OMG!! I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG BUT HERE I AM MAKING ANOTHER CHAPTER!! AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR OVER 100 VIEWS!! I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH!!
NEW CHAPTER COMING SOON WHERE GARETH APPEARS WITH THE HELLFIRE CLUB AND MIKES FRIENDS 🤭🫶🏻