𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞

As I entered the school, my heart was racing so much that I legit thought I was gonna faint. But Mike was there to assure me. He led me to the Principals office for me to get my schedule. As I entered the Principals office, The Principal already knew that I was the new student here, he also introduced him as Principal Higgins. He was actually genuinely sweet and seemed like a nice man. He gave me my schedule, and asked me if I needed help finding classes. I declined and said that my cousin Mike already promised me that he would give me a tour. He nodded and I headed out the office, seeing Mike waiting for me.

"HEY!" he snatched my schedule out of my hands and compared to his.
"You are lucky today," he started "we have the same classes together." He finished his sentence.
"Wait what? Are you being for real?" I snatched my schedule out of his hand. I looked at mine and peeked over at his.
"I thought u were joking, but thats great! Now i will not have to run around this school looking for classes." I chuckled, as he also did.
The bell rang, and he immediately snatched my arm and running towards our first class.
"WOAH- WOAH BUDDY SLOW DOWN!!" I shouted, but obviously he ignored me.

"AT LUNCH"

The first classes were not so bad, I mean it was the first day of school so all of the students introduced themselves to the whole class including me, obviously. We didn't learn anything today we just chatted how our summer went and blah, blah, blah. But it was lunch time right now, and I finally will get to meet Mikes friends. As we got to the table, I noticed almost every single one of the guys were wearing a t-shirt with a skull print or whatever it was? Followed by "Hellfire" written on it? I assumed they all are in some kind of band or club.

"Hey guys!" Mike spoke up and sat down, motioning for me to sit next to him. I did.
"Well, well now. Who's this pretty lady we have, Mike? Your girlfriend?" A boy with curly, dark hair asked. Me and Mike cringed at the question.
"Uh no? I'm actually his cousin." I was feeling my confidence right now.
"Oh sorry... Whats your name?" The boy asked me.
"Y/N." I simply said.
"Oh well nice to meet you Y/N, Im Eddie." He smiled. I looked around the table and saw a boy staring at me like he was in love with me. He had wavy light brown hair, lot of light freckles on his cheeks. Oh, and some beautiful light eyes. Not gonna lie he was very cute.
I smiled at him, and he turned his head to the side. I think I saw a light pink blush creeping up on his cheeks. I quietly chuckled.

We talked for a bit and I introduced myself to everyone. And found out the boys name was Gareth. What an unique name, I love it. But then we said goodbye to each other and went to our classes. I think I might have tiny crush on him...

——————————————————————

HII GUYS!! ANOTHER UPDATE!! HOPE U LOVE IT ITS VERY SHORT SO SORRY ABOUT THAT!! LOVE U GUYS STAY SAFE 🫶🏻