𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

| 𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 |

may 12'th

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

suna drove you over to chichibu and talked about the festival happening around 4:00 pm in the car. "this event is around for today only?"

"well it's the last day" suna looked on the road, "there might be a lot of people, sorry"

"no don't be," you said, "i'm glad we can still do this"

the conversation got quiet and you just listened to the music in the car.

- 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 -

𝗮𝗻𝗿𝗶 : 𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗶'𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲

II

there was an even louder silence when you heard the first part of the song. is he confessing again?

you felt a bit embarrassed and thought suna put this on purpose. you covered your mouth with your hand to prevent the awkward laugh from coming out. suna realized what song was playing and pulled up to a red light.

he tried everything in his power to stop the song but he only raised the volume up. the laugh had come out of you and you saw his red face, "this is my moms!"

his comment only made you laugh more and a car behind you both honked. suna started driving and allowed the music the continue. you lip-synced the song and moved your head side to side. suna opened up the sunroof in his car and your hands raised up to feel the wind.

the flowers in the back of the car were laying down and suna looked at you in his rear-viewed mirror, "you're so beautiful."

"you mean it?" you asked him so you can hear those words from his mouth again. "yes" he cracked a smile, "let's have fun today"

 "yes" he cracked a smile, "let's have fun today"