two

Taehyung was awoken by soft sounds of crackling- like when one starts a fire, he then realized it was coming from outside. The fairy looked around, only to frown as he found himself in an unfamiliar dark colored room.The walls were dark grey, the furniture inside were either black or grey and the elegant canopy bed taehyung was currently sitting on was in a deep shade of red. The room screamed depression and sadness, though it was aesthetically pleasing. The fairy just thought it was sad though. Who could live in such a dark, gloomy place. He prefer sparkly things. Like his room, back in his own realm.  

Taehyung closed his eyes, trying to recall recent events as to how he got here. He remembered playing in the forest, before going home, only to find a mysterious stranger. The stranger was really nice to him. The stranger turned out to be a demon. He showed him his pretty eyes. And then teeth. After... Just then, his eyes snapped open and his dark orbs started shaking comically.He made a deal with a freaking demon.

 The fairy frantically scanned the room, looking for any possible exit. The pretty male's eyes landed on the grand black double door in front of him. He heaved a sigh and bolted towards the wooden door, hands desperately fumbled with the doorknob hopping to find an exit. Tears started to pool on his eyes as the doorknob wouldn't budge. It was obvious that the door was locked from the outside.The poor boy choked out a sob, his knees wobbly falling to the ground. Taehyung held his knees close to his body and he dumped his head on it, crying loudly. His wings dropped around him, covering his body, feeling nervous and alone. He felt nothing inside him. He couldn't transform back to his little self. He felt empty.

 "Please.. please.." Taehyung pleaded, his plea pertaining to no one in particular. 

All he wants is just to get out of this hell room. At this point, Taehyung knew this was literally a hell room. The blonde knew where he was, but he didn't want to admit. He didn't want to let himself lose hope, he didn't want any of this. He thought the handsome demon would be his friend. The fairy never had any other friends before. He grew up being made fun of. Sometimes it was for being too innocent, or to pretty. His best friend and only friend Jimin, a mortal, used to say the others were jealous. The poorboy never understood that. The fairy just wanted friends.  But the demon tricked him. 

The weeping human turned around, kneeling in front of the door. He banged his small fist onto the wooden door, not caring even if it hurts. "Help! Someone help me!" Taehyung shouted, desperate to get out. He felt suffocated, as if the air was slowly seeping out of his lungs. "Help! Is someone there? Please let me out!"He begged. "Please! Can someone hear me?" Taehyung begged more. "Please! Help me out!" And begged even more. But there was nothing, silence answers him. Taehyung felt his throat dry, his fist numb as he turned red and swollen. The fairy did his very best, he even felt that the door would crumble down due to his loud banging, but nothing happened. Taehyung crawled towards the bed, tears continuously running down his as he sobbed and sobbed. The fairy buried his face onto the pillow and screamed in frustration and sadness.

As his cries died down, his last bit of hope also went tumbling down. Taehyung kept letting out hiccups, he would even choke on his own sob from time to time. A sound from the door made his head jolt up. His wide eyes stayed fixed on the doorknob as it slowly turned. Eventually, the door opened, revealing a very familiar creature. The demon held the same expression from when taehyung met him, a smirk set on his lips, but its scares the other now, he doesn't feel safe anymore ."Are you trying to break my door, sweetheart." The demon calm voice lacing with dominance. His thick brows were set in a straight line, his cherry red lips turning into a scowl, his prominent jawline showed that he was clenching his jaw. 

Taehyung shivered at the mere sight of him, he forced himself to sit up and crawl backwards. He eventually felt the headboard against his back. Taehyung managed to let out an answer."Y-you were there all a-along?" He questioned, voice cracking from all the screaming he did. It was also obvious that he was hurt, he kept begging but the demon just stayed quiet and listened to his misery. "Yes, I was. You sound so pretty when you cry baby" The devil in front of let out. Taehyung tried his best to suppress the urge to whine. What a meanie!

 Thankfully, he stayed silent and just stared at the creature in front of him in disbelief. "Now, get out of my bed fairy." The demon ordered sternly as he crossed his arms against of his broad chest. He cocked an eyebrow up as he noticed the fairy staying motionless.The devil clicked his tongue, the blonde haired fairy just staring at him with shaky orbs. " Don't be so rude sweetheart. Pretty little thing like you should learn to listen" He growled out. Taehyung flinched at his sudden loud voice and immediately complied. The fairy stood awkwardly beside the bed. His head hung low, refusing to meet the stern gaze of the demon in front of him, his body trembled in fear and tears threatened to ran down.

 He needed to be taken away from that room as soon as possible or else he might collapse. Luck seems to be on his side all of a sudden when he was suddenly pulled out of the room. 

" We need to get you to another room" Jungkook said looking at the other. 

" At least till you get used to me"

" W-what, I don't want to be with." Taehyung said, panic rushing through his body.

" Well its not really your choice is it now" The demon was getting annoyed, his patience running low. He walked towards the fairy and pulled him roughly towards the door. 

Jungkook's burning grip on the others wrist. Taehyung was taken to out of the room almost stumbling, not being able to keep up with the other. The hall he was lead down seemed to go on forever. Everything was so dark. The only light coming from the fire burning outside the window, and the few torch lit in the long gleaming hall. He looked behind him to find more darkness. He was soon dragged into another room. Which was as dark and sad as the rest of the damn castle. This room had a single black wooden door, the canopy bed was grey- although it was smaller compared to the one he laid at before, there was a couch that was also grey, a small wooden table and a medieval looking wooden cabinet.

"This is your new room. I'll be going now. If you need anything, tell the guard outside to call for Park Jimin." Jimin! Taehyung was confused, maybe it was a different demon named Jimin. The demon was about to leave when the human called out for him."Wait!" Taehyung called out. Jungkook had looked back at him over his shoulders before humming in response. The fairy hesitated before he closed his eyes and asked; "W-where am I?" He knew where he was. He just didn't want to admit it. The answer he got was enough to make him feel hopeless. The very last bit of hope inside his body quickly vanished as soon as the demon answered with a smirk.

"You're in hell. Welcome to Hell, beautiful."