three

Taehyung  felt alone here. He didn't like it.He had his arms around his legs while resting his face on his knees looking into the dark room. There were sounds of voices and footsteps outside the door. But no one came past him.He only saw Jungkook and someone he didn't know the name of. The male would drop food by the desk, in the corner of the room and leave. It was rather empty. Maybe they were asleep seeing that  he could see the moon had risen through the tall window by the desk. There were barely lights in the room making the shadows big and intimidating. Taehyung didn't know what he was exactly to do here or what to do.

He didn't want to bump into a demon. He didn't like the demon anymore. The fairy was afraid he will get hurt, he was a fairy alone here in a castle full of demons. A powerless fairy.Maybe the demon will go after him, terrorize him in the night. Taehyung hugged his legs tighter at that thought. But what if someone else comes to get him. He remembered the room he woke up in. The demons room. Maybe he could plead him to let him go. Make another promise so that jungkook would let him go. Yes thats what he'll do. he should find a way to go there right away. He stood up and started walking to wards the door. He stared at it. If he had his powers, he could transform and fly right through the small gap at the bottom of the door. Taehyung pouted.  It couldn't be unlocked, could it. He tilted his head to the side. He lifted his arm, grabbing the door knob. He twisted the door knob, opening the door. The fairy jumped excitement pulsing through his body. Unable to contain himself he stared to jump around. Maybe he could get out of here after all.

 He didn't know where to go  from here though. He tapped his lip with his pointing finger thinking hard. Unable to make up his mind, he went with right. He was walking while looking around. The walls had a long windows. He could stand there and be completely visible from the outside.It gave him shivers. He felt like someone was watching him from outside. He halted in his steps. He was next to one of the windows. He felt like something was there watching him. He slowly looked outside, the foggy clouds covering his view. He could see a lot more of the castle though.He leaned his head against the window, trying to see the castle bit below.

 It was a high building. Making the trees small.The moon wasn't full giving a very dim light, shining it into the hallway. Taehyung, surprisingly really liked the view, if it wasn't for the dark creatures hiding in the shadows. The fairy wiped the fog formed due to his breath, trying to find any lingering eyes. But there was nothing. The air around him was so silent, goosebumps forming on the back of his neck. There were no more voices and footsteps he heard back at the room. It was completely silent. Taehyung slowly continued while looking around with scared eyes. He didn't like this heavy darkness. Suddenly he heard a familiar chuckle in his ear. He flinched, turning around, frantically looking around him. There was nothing, but darkness. 

He took a deep breath saying it was nothing and he started walking again, still not knowing his destination. Loud footsteps echoed through the hall, as the air grew cold. Feeling uneasy again he froze. There was a presence around him almost suffocating him. He couldn't care the dreadful feeling of the air around him.

"You shouldn't wander around....alone angle" a low voice said.

Taehyung turned around. He knew that voice. Why couldn't he see him. He squinted, it was just to dark, he couldn't see anyone. Tears filled the corners of his eyes.

"H-hello?" he whimpered, eyes moving fast scanning around him. He heard a low chuckle near his ear. He startled and turned around again, standing in the middle of the hall. But there was no one.

"It can be dangerous..." the voice continued, amused. It was like someone was walking around Taehyung. Someone he couldn't see. Taehyung felt fear building up inside of him, making him almost fall onto his knees. "Little angel" The voice continued, leisurely.  

"I am a fairy, Not an angle. Where a-are you?" taehyung asked the voice.

"Maybe, but you are angle." the voice said. 

Taehyung could feel a hot breath fanning over his neck. Slowly he turned around meeting the pair of red eyes glowing in the dark. Jungkook's pretty red eyes. The fairy almost smiled, then remember his situation. Taehyung made himself smaller feeling affected by the dominant aura of the demon. 

"You are such a small fragile little angel aren't you?" Jungkook spoke eyeing taehyung up and down.

 "Now you're powerless. Weak..." Taehyung lowered his head. He knew he was all of that, he heard it many times, but this seemed to hurt a lot more.

"Why were you alone that day?" Jungkook asked curious. Why was the fairy alone in the first place. And why did no one look for him. Its been four days, and nothing.

"I-i got....No one wants to be my friend back at home" taehyung said his usual pout back on his face as he looked down. "Hmm I see, and why is that little angle." Jungkook said, walking around the trebling fairy agonizingly slow.

"Tell me why?" 

"They say I am to i-innocent, and to pretty. Jimini hyung says they are jealous though. He says they cant do my powers a-and I.... Transform too" Jungkook tilts his head curiously at the mention of Jimin. 

"why cant they fly? I though all fairies can"

"I don't know, they just can't just cant" The blonde said finally looking up at the others glowing eyes. " But you don't have your powers anymore. As long as you're here. In my realm, you're a powerless little fairy. So if I would drop you from my balcony....You would die" Jungkook chuckled and stood back in front of Taehyung.

Taehyung could feel his heart racing, threatening to jump out of his chest. The smell of cinnamon and forest filled his nose making him feel bubbles inside his belly. He had mixed feelings. He was also hungry, refusing to eat food given to him. "An easy kill.." Jungkook mumbled grabbing a hold of the delicate creature. Suddenly Taehyung felt dizzy, realizing they were on the balcony. Jungkook held taehyung over the edge at his arm.The fairy was beyond shocked when he stood in a hallway a second ago and now hanging in the air. Seeing the ground so small and far away from him. The demon wouldn't kill him right. He tricked the fairy and brought him here. Why would the demon kill him.

"N-no don't! Let go p-please!" Taehyung said with fear, unable to breath, the demon's hand wrapped around his neck. He kicked his feet, trying to reach for the balcony edge but he couldn't. "Hm you would fall. Die a painful death if I just." Jungkook suddenly let go for a second making taehyung scream. "Drop you"

"P-please I cant fly!" Taehyung shouted he summoned his wings in case jungkook let go. He knew they were useless. But just incase Jungkook did drop him, he felt safer with his wings.  Which wouldn't surprise him, the demon was unpredictable. 

"Not my problem little angle" Jungkook said with a grin and suddenly he released the angels neck. Taehyung's eyes widen and he let out a scream as he fell down. His wings flapping around out of panic. Jungkook looked at the angel that got smaller and smaller as he fell.

"Too bad" Jungkook turned around with a shrug.