༻ Meet you on the Other Side - NCT's Taeyong༺

*optional: use audio for better experience*

3539 words
-
Published: 07/14/22
-

☁︎

❝ It was love at first sight, as clear as the skies we flew in. ❞

❝ An aerial dream, where I met you, the one who stayed with me, til the end of my flight. ❞

❝ Meet you on the other side, my love. ❞

☁︎

"Gate 6, gate 6, gate 6...." 4...5...Ah there. Ok gate 6, and right on time. You got your ticket, your bag, did everything you were supposed to do, you believed you were ready. 

You sit down next to some lady, and place your bag next to you, a small bag not big enough to go on the bottom of the plane.

You sighed, this is the first time you board a airplane, and just that thought alone gives you nausea, but you believed you're ready and have enough distractions for the flight. You brought yourself some of things like headphones, since you downloaded some music on your phone, doodle book, blank pages were you can draw whatever's on your mind, and some other things.

Yep, you believed you're ready, but you feel like your missing something. Ugh,what could it be... "What am I missing... Ah right!" You grab your phone and dial a number.

↳ ☏

✧ MOM ♡
Callling...

"Hello hon', have you arrived yet?"

"No, I'm waiting for them to escort the passengers in, just wanted to call you before I get on board."

"Oh, alright then."

"So how is the leg doing?"

"Not well, it's getting worst, I'm laying in bed so it's not bothering. Remember Jennie? The neighbor I talked to you about? Well she is helping me in the meanwhile, what a nice young girl, don't you think?"

" Yea, she seems nice, *sigh* but I really want you to get better soon, seeing you in this pain saddens me..."

"Don't worry hon', besides now that your traveling to help me, I'll get better even faster hehe."

"Haha sure, let's hope so, well then I better get going, I think I'm gonna board now."

"Ok hon', have a safe trip, and don't be scared, ok?"

"Fine, thanks, call you when I' m there!"

"Love you!"

"Love you."

✕ ☏

You end the call, standing up and getting yourself to your number in line. The reason your going in this trip is because of your sick mother, with an aching leg. Giving her a visit was part of my original plans, but not until I got the courage to enter a plane. Now, you don't really have a choice, your a lonely child, and your mom can't really take care of herself, even without a broken leg.