I lost?

Pov: Ashton Valentino

I lost ? I repeat to myself in my head. no that cannot be possible I never lose. but just the way that she makes me feel I can't even put it into words. don't make me sound like the bad guy here i have had multiple girls suck me off but none like her. even in the same bed as her. i never felt this way. do i have feelings for her? no . ashton . you . DO . not . have feelings... for anyone but her. arggg why do i feel like this. i will be fine if i just get some sleep.

then i feel her move the pillow she put between us to make sure I didn't get too close. but now that I think about it she probably put it there so she didn't get too close. i wait a few minutes then roll over. she is sound asleep. how does she looks so perfect even whenever she's asleep.

Without knowing she pushes her ass against me hitting me the right the right places the wrong way. i try to take my mind off of her but the memory of how she went down on me earlier and i let her keeps replaying over and over in my head.

i wrap my arms around her and pull her closer and then i eventually fall asleep.

when I wake up in the morning I look down on my chest and there she lays  still sound asleep I look at her a minute and then she starts to move usually I would've got up and pushed her off and  that would've been it but I didn't want to so i stayed in that same position still holding her in my arms smiling  like a stupid idiot. she wakes up and realizes she is laying on me but doesn't move instead she take her pointer finger and starts out lining my tattoos on my chest.

she moves the covers down a little to my waist and starts tracing my tattoo on my v line. she then looks up at me with the sexiest puppy dog eyes and the sweetest smile and softly says

"i like these i only got 2 and they hurt a lot i would hate to have to imagine what this felt like."

she says while looking at my v line still tracing it with her finger.

" it's not that bad 1 i have a high pain tolerance 2 the girl that did it was hot and 3 i have a pain kink so it makes it even better."

i said with a smirk while looking her in her eyes i watch as anger strikes them the second i said the word hot. then she looks back down at the tattoo then back up at me with hunger in her eyes she bats her eyelashes then says

"so the pain kink... is it when ever you feel pain or when you cause pain to others?"

she asked dragging her words letting her nails scratch my stomach,shoulders and neck.

" it depends some times it's both."

i said to trying to fluster her a bit

" is that why you like fucking virgins. hum you like the way they scream in pain when you rip them apart?"

she snaps back the was the most sexiest thing i have ever heard a woman say. my dick could cut diamonds right now.

"yes that is the only reason. i like my women to know what they are doing i am no teacher. i am the boss the one in charge so if i tell you to do something you better know how to do it when i say."

i replied dark and stern trying to hide the fact i'm rock hard right under her.

"well it must suck for you cause I tell you what to do. because you are my bodyguard. and you work for me. and because you do such a good job protecting mine maybe i should help yours ."

she said while reaching her hands into my pants and rubbing me through my boxers i throw my head back and gasp for air and she slips her hand in my boxers and starts stroking my cock.

"but i'm not going to."

she said and pulls her and out then gets up.
as i lay there shocked and pissed

"you know why i'm not going to because your not allowed to touch me and i don't believe you i think that to just don't want to so that's fine you don't touch me i don't touch you and we all live happily ever after ok?"

she said with a smirk then walks to the bathroom. i have never been more angered at a woman then i am right now not because she won't touch me but because she thinks i don't want her and that i'm not allowed to. i do whatever i want when i want no one tells me no and that's a promise.

she will pay for this. i don't care how long it takes. no one tells ashton valentino what to do.

hey loves! i hope you are enjoying the story mr ashton over here is starting to show his true colors and elyria is clueless 🤦‍♀️ like comon girl he obviously likes you if not loves you. when you gonna take the hint .
any wayyyy i hope you guys have a wonderful day/ night/ morning or what ever else there is !