he kneeled.

pov: Eyria Paris

As I step into the shower the cold water falls down my back. Who would've thought He had a pain kink. I mean there's still so much I don't know about him. but there's something different around him  I can just be myself instead of acting like daddy's little angel.

After my shower i wrap a towel around me then walk back into the bed room there i see ashton standing by my door in gray sweat pants shirtless with his hot messy hair perfect imperfect all around his face his sweet smile with dimples on each side. Talking to a girl.

Not just any girl my old best friend. Nova Presley.

" what are you doing here nova?"

I say with anger and annoyance in my tone making them both turn their heads to look at me.

she puts her hand on Ashton's chest and pushes him back while laughing

" oh I just came to invite you to my party this weekend. I would really enjoy Callum being there but he doesn't seem to wanna speak to me right now and I figured if I could get you to go he would follow but now I don't think I'm worried about callum"

she said while looking Ashton up and down biting her bottom lip. I cannot explain the feeling I feel at that moment all I can say was not it felt like my heart was being shot into 1 million pieces and anger put poring through the cracks like lava in a volcano. I was about to irrupt.

" Me and Ash will be there I can see if callum Kirsten will tagalong but if you don't know already just because callum takes you to bed one time doesn't mean he loves you he sleeps with a lot of women it's just who he is."

"elyria didn't you sleep with him a bunch of times . didn't you love him? is that why you paid ashton to hang around you to try to get over callum?"

i didn't say anything. i didn't know what to say i just looked at the ground and almost broke down. i heard ashton tell her it was time to go and her leave after i heard the door close i broke down.

ashton walked up to me and kneeled down to my level i looked at him with teary eyes i couldn't really read his face at the moment but i saw the anger in his clenched jaw and the sadness in his eyes.

"she's right you know. I did love him i still do. about 2 years ago we started seeing each other we would sleep together then that was it but more and more we was doing it the more and more i wanted to be a couple and not just friends but he wouldn't cause he is a player and he's knows it and doesn't want to hurt me so we decided to just stop and be friends. I cant bring myself to find anyone or do anything anymore seeing him with all the other girls hurts me but what can you do you know. "

"i'm sorry elyria. No girl should be treated like this in matter of fact no one at all should be treated like that..... especially someone like you."

ashton replied in a soft but stern tone to let me know he meant it.

"now comon let's get some clothes on you i don't think i can look at this much longer and not break these sweat pants."

he said with a small laugh and i take his hand stand up.

"you kneeled."

i said softly

"what"

he replied confused

"you kneeled for me you never kneel for anyone."

i said looking into his eyes

"well eyria Paris you are not just anyone."

he said with a smirk and a wink then walked into my closet

Hey loves sorry it's took me so long i have been sooooooo busy it's crazy but i hope to get some more parts up soon