party pt 2

"are you ready to go or what"

"ready when ever you are love."

he says with a smirk

•time skip•

we've been at this party for like two hours and to be honest I'm kind of getting bored. Ashton went to go get a drink so i'm just sitting on the couch watching everyone dance sing and have a great time.

"hey girl come dance!"

i  look up and see Kristen and callum standing in front of me.

"i don't really feel like it right now."

i said looking at kris

"callum make her dance and have a good time i'm going to go stick my tongue down this hotties throat that has been eye balling me for an hour."

she said while biting her lip and walking off

"I wish i could be sticking my tongue down someone's throat but all the girls here are ugly."

callum said watching kris walk up to the guy

"well all the girls but you." he said while looking at me

i look a little behind callum and see ashton talking to nova. you got to be kidding me i snap my attention back to callum

"yk what we shouldn't leave your tongue feeling left out now should we? let's go put it to some good use."

i said looking at callum with my ""fuck me eyes"" is what he calls them. me and callum have slept together before so it's nothing new.

"you read my mind"
callum said taking my and pulling me up off the couch then he runs up the stairs dragging me along with him.

*NASTY STUFF THIS IS YA LAST WARNING *

he finds a empty room and drags me in there then picks me up i wrap my legs around his waist and my arm around his neck pushes my back against the wall and looks me in my eyes

"may i? "

"yes callum it was my idea just fuck me already."

i said with sass . I was hoping ashton saw us go up here . i'm sure someone would have told him if he didn't.

"ok remember u asked for this if it's to much just say the word and i will stop.

i just nodded my head in response.
his lips crash with mine and he throws me on the bed gently but also rough

he gets on top of me and starts kissing from my lips to my neck to my collar bone where he puts his hand on my back and lifts me up a little and unzips my dress.

He then pulls it down and looks at my breast with hunger in his eyes .

"no bra. you should have to get a punishment for that. do you know how many guys was staring at your nipples tonight. and you let them you dirty slut."
callum basically spat out at me .
he never did like when i didn't wear a bra cause he said guys would stare because he stares sometimes.

he leans down and starts kissing my breast then makes his way down to my thong he then pulls a knife out of his pocket in one swift Motion and cuts both strings of my thong then rips it off.

he has his head between my legs and looks up at me and says.

"for memories."

with a wink then he places him tongue on my core and starts swirling it around i'm basically arching to the sky at this point for this man.

he puts to fingers in me and thrust them in and out and at a fast pace. right as i think i'm about to be sent over the edge.

Bam the door slings open and there stands a angry ashton.

"we are leaving out on your damn clothes right now."
he said with a attitude. as if he wasn't just flirting with nova a few seconds ago.

"no."

i said raising up a little

"if you wanna join us man idc but if not you can get out."
callum says while standing up getting closer to ashton.

•Hey loves sorry i haven't been writing as much i've been superrrrrr busy and also had writers block for a while but i'm back !!!