Chapter 3 Volleyball Practice #2

"Hey Y/N you ready?" Atsumu asked me with a smile. I smiled back. "Yeah, I am!" Alright Y/N, let's do our best to show off our skills. I thought to myself. "Hey, give me your best set alright?" Atsumu said. I smiled and I got ready to set. Once the ball was up in the air, I did one of my most famous sets, my accuracy set. It's where I send the ball at pinpoint accuracy to where the spiker is gonna hit the ball.

"Y-Y/N that was... AMAZING!!" The blond said to me excitedly and with the biggest smile on his face. I slightly blushed. "Well, that was my most famous set out of the rest of the ones I can do. It's mostly what I'm known for." I said very confidently.

"Wow Suna, I didn't know your sister was that cool!" Atsumu said. "Yeah, I mean she's pretty incredible, isn't she?" Rin said with a small smile. "Yeah, she really is! Can you show me more of them? I wanna hit all of your sets Y/N!" Atsumu asked me with the biggest sparkles in his eyes.

"Yeah of course I can!" I said back to him with a smile. I haven't seen someone so excited over how well I set. I mean it's coming from the guy who is technically my rival.

Osamu POV 

Wow, she's really incredible. The way she seems so happy and confident on the court is really amazing. I thought to myself and I noticed that I was smiling. Wait, what is this feeling? Is this what 'Tsumu was talking about? Having a crush? No no no, I just met her and I already started developing feelings? This is a pain in the ass. I mean her smile is really cute and even her loo- wait a second. The hell am I thinking. I need to stop. I shook my head and I started to walk towards Suna. 

"Hey, Suna? Can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked my best friend. "Uh, yea sure." He responded and we walked away towards the locker rooms.

Your POV

Hmm. I wonder where Rin and Osamu are going. I thought but I shook it off and started talking with Kita and Atsumu. "Hey Y/N. Your serves and sets are pretty amazing." Kita told me. "Aww, thanks Kita. That means a lot." I said back with a smile. 

"You should come more often. We really could use someone like you to help some of our receivers." Their coach said as he walked past. "Oh yeah, I can if you need it! I don't mind!" I said. "Alright then, I'll see you tomorrow." The coach said as he walked away.

As the boys finished packing up, I was finally able to leave, go home, eat dinner and shower. We said our goodbyes while Rin and I headed out to my car. The car ride home had a comfortable silence between us. Once we got home, we were greeted by our mother.

"Hi kids! Dinner's ready for you in the kitchen but you might have to warm it up first. Eat whenever you're ready!" Our mom told us with a smile. "Alright, thanks mom. I'm gonna shower first if that's alright with you Y/N?" Rin turned to me and asked. "Yeah, of course." I said back with a small smile. 

As Rin was finishing up his shower, I warmed up food for him when I was done eating mine. I do a small knock on his bedroom door to tell him that there's warmed-up food on the table for him. He thanked me and went down to eat.

While grabbing my stuff from my room to shower, I remembered that my brother and Osamu went to the locker rooms together. Even though yeah normal people would, it felt rushed and weird to me. I wonder why. I thought.