Chapter 14 Short Walk Around Tokyo

Today was the day. The day my dad gets surgery. I woke up in an empty bed when I realized I heard the water running and immediately stopped after a second. Ah, so Samu was showering ok. I thought to myself. I went on my phone, and a few minutes later, Samu came out with only a towel around his waist... nothing else.

"SAMU WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" I semi-yelled at him while blushing. He jumped and I noticed the light pink tint on his cheeks. "BRO I THOUGHT YOU WERE SLEEPING!" He yelled back. "PEOPLE WAKE UP YA KNOW!"

He got the things he needed and went back into the bathroom. I was a blushing mess for the next five minutes. I could not get that image out of my head but like it was so hot. What the hell am I thinking Y/n omg! I yelled at myself. He came out of the bathroom and I decided to take a shower myself. 

TIMESKIP!

After my morning routine, I checked the time and it read "10:04 A.M." Well I guess we could go explore until we have to be at the hospital. Which is what we decided to do. Samu and I went to Atsumu and Rin's shared room and told them that we wanted to explore the city. The weirdos that they are, already put together plans for the time we had. My mom was already at the hospital because she needed to fill out paperwork so she said she might join us later.

The first stop was a cat cafe and it was the most ADORABLE PLACE I'VE EVER BEEN TO! There were so many cute kitties and I wanted to steal them all. There was this gray and black cat and her name is Sayo and she adored Samu. There was this all-black cat that loved Rin and his name was Binks (IYKYK) and I had to take a pic of them because they were so cute!!

I had a calico and her name was Mei! I wanted to take her home with me so badly because I love cats with a passion! Atsumu had an all-white cat and his name was Shino. They were meant for each other frfr. We all had a wonderful breakfast and sadly had to say goodbye to those adorable kitties but I'm hoping one day we can come back.

We walked around for a little and we stopped at Yoyogi Park. Even though the cherry blossoms weren't in bloom, it was still a very pretty sight to see. We sat down on a bench underneath some trees to take in the beauty of our surroundings. Rin and Atsumu were acting weird so they left to go get us something to drink.

Samu and I were sitting there in silence. It was nice and comforting and a nice distraction from the life that is ahead of me. Even with all the stuff we've been doing, the thought of surgery and death is something that still lingers in my mind. My eyes started to water so I rested my head on Samu's shoulder. He wrapped his arm around my waist and held me tightly. He knew I was hurting and he knows how tough this is for me. I'm very thankful for someone like him.

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼▼△▼△▼△▼△▼▼△▼△▼△▼△▼

Hey everyone! sorry for the shorter chapter but I think imma start updating the story on fridays or the weekends bc I'm busy though out the week. maybe once in a while, ill post during the week but who knows. as of rn my school like everyone is getting sick and I might be as well. so hopefully I'm not and ill be able to update soon. thank you, everyone, for reading and lmk characters, and if u wanna discord don't hesitate to tell me! but anyway see you guys soon!

Love,

The Author♡