S I X

Jisung was getting back pretty late from his date. He was sleepy, and couldn't wait to get into his cozy and very warm bed. He enjoyed the date he was so convinced he would hate, Felix was super adorable.

But something just wasn't clicking, Jisung didn't know why. He thought about it the whole drive home. Felix was funny, cute, respectful and everything else good in the book. It was definitely the sweetest date he's ever been on, not that he's been on many. Jisung kept telling himself he was just skeptical because he doesn't trust anyone. 'Self Sabotage' he'd tell himself, 'that's what you're good at.' Jisung wanted to be happy, he intended on being happy.

Jisung tried to stop thinking so deeply about it as he got out of his car. He walked with his head down, a habit of his, until he saw a pair of feet in front of him. They were wearing black combat boots.

"Wow, you were out pretty late for a teacher. Got a night job or something?" Minho, who was sitting on the steps, asked Jisung.

"If you're making some dirty joke, literally choke."

"On you?"

"I feel like I should have reported you to the police so many times already, and I've known you for less than a week." Jisung said shivering to give off the illusion that he was creeped out.

"You're gonna have to accept me someday mouse." Minho said standing up, blocking the way to Jisungs apartment.

"Why?" Jisung questioned, making a failed attempt to get past him.

"Because," he replied, and grabbed the keys from Jisungs hands. He held them high in the air so the smaller boy couldn't reach. "I like you."

Jisung blinked quickly and swallow hard. "Stop messing around and give me my keys. I'm too tired to deal with this shit." He tried to jump up to get them and failed miserably. Minho moved them to behind his back.

"You're cute," he said booping Jisungs nose ever so slightly, "so what was your 'night job' and no, I don't mean it in a dirty way."

Jisung sighed, giving up on getting his keys for a moment, "I was on a date, why are you so interested?"

"A date without me? That sounds awful."

"It was great," Jisung smiled, "because you weren't there."

"That hurts." Minho pouted.

Jisung quickly dodged for his keys, but Minho was one step ahead and had them in his other hand. Jisung ended up losing his balance, just a bit, and leaning his weight slightly against Minho. His hand landed on Minho's lower abdomen, just above the waist line of his pants. The small boys face lit up when he felt the outline of his abs through his black T-shirt.

"Wow mousie, you're a lot more forward than I thought." Minho said looking down at him.

Jisung was frozen, leaned up against him. He didn't even remove his hand. Minho took the boys chin and tilted it up with his index finger, so now Jisung was looking up directly into Minhos eyes. Jisung didn't blink, he just stared at him with wide eyes, his face getting darker with every growing second.

Minhos hand found it's way on the others small waist. Despite Minho's personality, his touch was soft, his fingertips ever so lightly placed on small of his back. Jisung half snapped back into reality and stood up on his own, still very close to Minho.