T H I R T E E N

Minho's voice struck out. He wasn't at all sure how he managed to talk about his past. He was beating himself up in his brain for telling the small boy, who now had tears pricking his eyes.

"Stop, I- I didn't tell you this so you'll feel bad for me.." Jisung simply looked at the older, scared to speak and have nothing but sobs come out. He now understood Minho a little better. Why he didn't want to get close to people, why he was keeping himself up at night, traumatized about people coming into his home. The worst part? It was his own mother who had betrayed him all those years.

"You're so.." Minho didn't interrupt him, so he continued, "brave, and I mean that.. I can't imagine going through all that for so long. I know you're not looking for sympathy, but you deserve some kindness.."

"That's ironic coming from someone who hates me." Minho said forcing a little laugh out.

"Who said I hate you?"

"I'm not blaming you, I'm the one who annoys you.. on purpose." He admitted.

"But I don't hate you!" Jisung protested, "yes, you get on my nerves sometimes, but I don't hate you." He said shaking his head.

Jisung didn't even care how eager he sounded. He didn't hate him, after all that happened the other night Jisung found himself intrigued by the boy.

"Minho, could you please get some rest.. go to sleep, no one can reach you here don't worry.. I wouldn't let them."

"I should go.." he said sitting up again.

Jisung tried desperately to understand him, "why?"

"Jisung I can't do this.. I- I can't depend on you for stuff." Minho sighed, "I don't want to be close to you like that.."

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows, "so telling Felix you're my ex was becauseee?" He asked, dragging out the 'e's'

"Because.. well.. Listen mouse, I want you. I mean who wouldn't? But I don't want you, in the way you'd want me to want you."

Jisung slowly started to catch on to what he was implying, his face turning red. "But why would you-"

"Why would I want to sleep with people after everything I've been through?" Minho asked reading the boy's mind. "It's because that's all I'm good for, so I might as well be useful."

Jisung wanted him to shut up. To stop talking down on himself like that. The more he got to know about Minho the more he wanted to be there for him.

"Don't say that." Jisung said in a low and stern tone.

"I don't do feelings or that dating stuff very well."

"Yeah well.. me either." Jisung lied.

Which Minho saw right through, "prove it," he said nonchalantly, not really thinking anything of it.

Jisung blinked quickly at the boy, "w-what?"

"Kiss me." Minho said with no hesitation, again, only messing with the poor boy.

Jisungs eyes widened and his face turned bright red, all the heat rising to his cheeks. He stood up his hands gripping tightly at the bottom hem of his own hoodie. He plopped a hand down on Minho's chest and gripped his shirt, but he stood still after that.

"You can't do it? What a shame-"

Minho was cut off abruptly by the youngers lips being aggressively smashed against his own. He froze in shock, seeing the boy hovered over him with his eyes tightly squeezed shut.

It wasn't a makeout or anything, but the kiss still sent sensations through the small boys body. Minho made it even worse by snaking his hand up to the back of Jisungs neck, and lacing his fingers through his hair.

It was only then that Jisung remembered Minho's bloody nose, and quickly broke the kiss.

Minho could've sworn his nose bleed was about to come again. 'Sungie just kissed me..' it really was everything he had been wanting ever since he saw Jisung in the elementary school the younger had worked at. Just to feel what his lips were like, to find out what he tasted like.

He tasted like cinnamon, like a type of cinnamon candy. It was sweet, but made his mouth water at the same time.

"Y-you should go to bed.. like I was saying." Jisung sputtered.

"Are you coming to bed with me?" Minho asked raising an eyebrow.

"D-do you want me to?"

It was obvious Jisung was having trouble keeping his composure, but Minho wanted to push his limits, like always. "Mmmm," he pretended to think, "yes."

Jisung sighed and walk over to his dresser, "I have to change, do you need anything?" It just now hit Jisung that he was willing to let Lee Minho, sleep in his bed. Overnight, just the two of them.

"Nope," Minho said flashing a grin.

Jisung just rolled his eyes, his regular attitude coming back. He changed in his bathroom and then made his way over to the left side of his bed. Minho studied the boy and his attire.

He wore a pair of shorts, but a very oversized pastel yellow T-shirt. The bottom of the shirt fell just barley above Jisungs knees. He crawled in bed flailing as he tried to get under the covers.

"I gotta say Mouse, you're a pretty good kisser." Minho said shamelessly staring at the youngers lips. "I- well.. It's not like I'm some inexperienced kid." Jisung replied with a pout.

"Oh? So you're quite the bold one huh?"

"Duh, I've been in many.. uh- interesting relationships"

Of course this was a lie, Jisung had only been in two actual relationships.

"So like? Friends with benefits?"

"Y-yeah."

Minho flipped over so he was laying on his side, facing Jisung, "I did that once, it didn't work out."

"Why not?" The younger asked turning to him.

"Well, she wanted to be more than just friends, which obviously wasn't gonna work. So I ended it and took up peoples offers on one night stands."

"Wow," the younger gasped, "so you're a whore."

Minho shrugged, nodding, "yeah pretty much, but I like you.."

"W-what?" Jisung stammered, unsure if he heard the older correctly.

Minho laugh a little and reached over to tilt Jisungs chin up to look at him. "Look at those pretty lips.. how could I not?"

"But-"

"Let's be friends mouse," Minho said leaning close and placing a quick kiss on his lips.

"With benefits."

...