ONE

Hi i'm Emilia. I'm 17 and I live with my dad. He is an alcoholic, he is abusive towards me and I don't fight back. I got out of bed and I heard my dad screaming at the television.

He was probably drunk. He started acting out like this when first he got laid off and my mom passed away from a plane crash. My mom was a traveling zoologist. She studied about animals health, diseases and if it's a new animal? While she was coming home the plane had a malfunction and they crash landed on a beach in Dubai. But that was what? 10 years ago? Who could remember that.

(This is how your body looks btw)

I got out of bed and I looked through my closet.

I put this one

I put this one.

After that I go to the bathroom and I brush my teeth and hair.

My dad looks at me and he starts yelling at me.

Dad: Emilia, WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU IN THE KITCHEN? THATS A WOMANS JOB! TO BE IN THE KITCHEN! GO MAKE ME FOOD.

Emilia: no, make it yourself..

OH SHIT

Dad: What?

He walks closer to me. He slaps me across the face.

Dad: GO IN THE KITCHEN. MAKE ME SOMETHING TO EAT.

Emilia: Fine.

I cry as I walk into the kitchen. I make him some food and I give it to him and I walk away and I grab my bag and leave. I get on my bike and I ride down to the Coffee shop in town.

My dad is Italian and my mom is english. We moved to Italy to be closer to my dads side of the family. But my family disowned him.

I make it to the coffee shop and I order my regular and I go to get the last creamer but some guy grabs it before me. He knew I was going to grab it.

Emilia: Hey!

Guy: Hi.

Emilia: I was going to have that.

Guy: Well I got it first.

Emilia: So? Give it to me. Ladies before gentlemen.

Guy: So? That's only in Disney movies.

Emilia: I don't care. Give it to me!

He lifts up his arm and I try to jump up to grab it but it doesn't work.

Emilia: Be happy i'm not knocking you over. What are you like 43?

Guy: I'm 22, And be happy i'm not knocking you over.

Emilia: I'm a minor you can't do that.

Guy: See now back off ankle biter. He flicks my head and he walks out of the coffee shop. I roll my eyes and I pay for my coffee and I leave

A/N SORRY SHORT ONE!