THREE

Melanie: Do you want to come downstairs?

Emilia: Only if its the way home.

Skyler: It's not i'm sorry but . . . Here sit. We need to talk.

We all sat down on the bed.

Skyler: Have you noticed that "Big Man" looks like a business man.

(She said "Big Man" in hand gestures.)

Emilia: Yes.

Scarlett: Well he is apart of the Italian Mafia. Us girls are apart of the Italian Mafia but we don't run it. We are just, The wives of the men apart of the Mafia.

Emilia: Wait so all of you are married to that one man?

Melanie: NO! We all are married to different men. But they are all brothers so we all have the same last name. Which is Guido. But that guy that was in here when you woke up he is the youngest brother. His name is,  André Maximo Guido. He is 22 years old and if he does not marry within three years he will lose all fortune to the Mafia business his father runs for Italy.

Skyler: So he chose you to be his bride to be.

Emilia: But i'm 17, I'm just a kid.

Scarlett: When is your birthday?

Emilia: March 17th.

Melanie: That's in a few months.

Emilia: Yeah, 4 months! Also I can't get married at 18!

Scarlett: You don't have to! He still has to get married within three year time gap!

Emilia: But I don't know how to fall in love, nor date. I've never had a real boyfriend. I haven't even had my first kiss!

Skyler: Well looks like you're just going to have to get it with André

Emilia: Maybe.. But will I ever be able to see outside?

Scarlett: Well all of our husbands and André are going to a mafia meeting with their father. Andrés mother is coming here to visit but she is very sweet! We will show you around!

Emilia: You all live here ?

Melanie: No, We all have our own house. This is Andrés house.

Skyler: But the weird part is he has the biggest house.

Scarlett: When are they leaving, Mel?

Melanie: They should be leaving now. So lets go say goodbye!

All three girls get up, they said they would be back and they left the room to go say goodbye to their husbands.

After 20 minutes the girls come back into the room.

I quickly stand up, and I see another woman. She was absolutely beautiful!

Woman: Hello , I'm Sapphire. I'm these girls mother in law.

Emilia: Hi, I'm Emilia . . .

Skyler: Alright everyone is gone. Let's go look around?

Everyone says okay.

We leave the room and it was huge! His house was huge!

Emilia: Wow

Emilia: Wow.

Skyler: Yeah, this is Andres first house. He has another one in Hawaii.

Emilia: Oh.

Melanie: Yeah, We all sat in the living room and talked.

Sapphire: So Emilia, Where are you from.

Emilia: I'm still from Italy but I used to live in Iowa, when I was like 10. But I moved to Italy because my mom passed away and my dad wanted to be closer to his family but my father got into Alcohol and started getting abusive. But it's fine I guess.

Sapphire: That is not okay! My husband doesn't lay a finger on me. Well he puts them in me- but.

Everyone laughed and I tried to hide it but it was funny.

Sapphire: Trust me, Andre will never hurt you. He might get mad but he will not hurt you.

Emilia: I don't want to marry Andre. I want to go home.

Skyler: We don't believe you want to go home.

Melanie: Trust me you are very safe here. You might not feel safe but you are. You are under a roof with 4 woman that have guns and 4 men that are going to get back here that are highly trained with guns and self defense.

Sapphire: Andre is very good, especially to woman. He will keep you safe. He might lose his temper but he is an amazing boy and man.

Emilia: I'm going to keep your word on that.

Scarlett: Good, because it's true. Andre yells at my husband when me and him get into a disagreement and when he yells at me.