11.

Yoongi p.o.v.

He took me to amusement park...i feel so happy...

This is the first time...

Taetae why are we here...i asked.

Doll we are here for you...i asked with your noona's they told me that you will never had an experience of amusement park...so i thought to take you here first....he said.

Thankyou taetae ...i said and blushed.

Taetae why nobody is here ...i asked confused tone.

Because i want to be with you alone...i want you to be safe...and you can easily ride and buy anything whatever you want in this park...he said and cupped my face.

Really taetae ...i asked and showed my gummy smile.

Really ...he said and kissed my nose.

I giggled.

Yeahhhh...i said and Clapped my hands...
let's go taetae...i want to go on that ride...i said and hold his hand.

He holds my hands softly but tightly.
We spent our whole day there...

We went on so many rides...we laughed together...with holding hands.

I cried on one ride...it was horrific for me... taehyung holds me close and tightly.

Don't cry Bubba...look it's over...the ride was over baby...he said and wiped my tears.

Taetae it was scary...i said clinging into his arms and cried.

Doll if you stop crying ...i will buy you lots and lots of candies and ice creams...he said and gently put me on a chair.

Kumi too...i asked and looked him with teary eyes.

Yes Kumi too....now stop crying doll ...he said wiped my tears and kissed on my both cheeks.

I giggled.

He lifted me in his arms...and went towards his car...

We sat on backside...
His driver drove us to somewhere...

He sat me on his lap...the whole ride...my head was on his chest...and his hands were securely wrapped around my waist.

Then we reached at somewhere...

Doll could you close your beautiful eyes for some minutes please...there is a surprise for my kitty....he said and kissed my forehead.

Okay taetae...i said and closed my eyes.

My beautiful kitty...he said and kissed my forehead.

I giggled softly and he carried me in his arms somewhere ...

Doll you can open your eyes now ...he said and put me down gently.

I opened my eyes and saw....

This is so beautiful taetae

This is so beautiful taetae...i said watching amazed.

Not beautiful as you...he said and looked into my eyes..

Tears started coming in my eyes...

What happened doll...don't you like it...if you don't...we can go somewhere else ...baby please don't cry....he said worried tone.

No taetae ...it's so beautiful and i loved your surprise...it's just that this is my first time and you did so much for me ...i feel overwhelmed right now I'm so happy...i said and he wiped my tears.

Thankyou taetae...i said and hugged him....he hugged me back...

Then cupped my face...i looked into his eyes and he was looking into mine...
Doll it was nothing ...it just a small surprise for you ...there are more surprises you will get in your whole life...i will make your life with full of surprises and happiness filled in it....he said and kissed my forehead.

I showed my gummy smile.

I'm hungry taetae ...i said pouted.

Aww my baby let's go eat something ...he said and hold me bridal style.

Taetae i can walk by my self...i said pouted.

I know you can my precious baby...he kissed my nose again.

I giggled.

But i want to carry my angel...he said and kissed my forehead.

Thankyou...taetae....i said and blushed.

There is no need of you to say thanks to me Bubba ...i would love to carry you and i will always...he said.

I put my head on his chest...then he sat me on chair gently and then he also sat on chair beside me.

We ate our meal together...

He holds my both hands in his...

Doll would you like to be my boyfriend...he asked.