24.

Yoongi p.o.v.

Ms alien everything is here...did you check ...do we need something else...i asked to head cook who is preparing the ingredients we need to make cupcakes .

You guys must be wondering what i was doing ...so let me tell you I'm making some cupcakes for taetae.

Today we aren't in his office...we surely both always go together but today taetae and i decided that we spend our whole together in our home.

And also taetae surprised me with new room in his cabin...so i thought i also going to suprise him to make cupcakes for him.

Shhh...he is in the bathroom taking bath.

In the mean time...i will make this cupcakes.

Yes sir everything is here ...she said and smile.

Okay but don't call me sir call me yoongi ...i said and showed my gummy smile too.

Okay i won't call you sir...but i will call you...Mr min...she said and handed me some gloves.

I quickly put the gloves around my hand and quickly made the batter for cupcakes and put the batter into the cups and put into the microwave for baking.

I also prepared the icing for cupcakes.

After waiting some minutes....

Cupcakes are ready ...

Doll what are you doing in the kitchen...i heard taetae voice coming from living room.

Taetae is here....i said and widened my eyes...I quickly went towards the direction of microwave to get my cupcakes ...it's my surprise for taetae...i don't wanna get caught by him.

In hurry i forget to wear the gloves...

Ahhhh ....i screameedddd in pain....

My hand got burnt when i opened the microwave...

I started crying...

What happened sir...ms alien asked with worried expression.

Then taetae entered to the kitchen with worried expression.

What happened baby..why are you crying...he asked and cupped my face and wiped my tears.

I showed him my hand.

WHAT THE....bring the ice right now taetae yelled to ms alien.

I kept crying he carried me bridal style and took me to our bedroom.

It's okay...baby...it will be fine...I'm here your taetae is here...my doll is so brave...right he said sat on the bed and gently put me on his lap.

I slowly nodded but crying because of pain.

Tae p.o.v.

After taking a bath and changing my clothes i went to the living room to look for my doll...i didn't find him there....

Then i heard a painful scream of my doll...that is coming from the kitchen room.

I quickly fastly walked towards the kitchen room.

What i saw it broke my heart...

My doll is crying and holding his one hand.

I quickly went towards him and cupped his cheeks.

I asked him gently what happened then he showed me his hand...i saw red skin of his hand.

I yelled in pain too...i can't see my doll in pain ...i don't like when he cry or he is in pain ...it hurts me too much.

WHAT THE...then i remembered my doll is in front of me...i don't wanted to scared him from my anger and yelling ...so i loud but not too loud tell to the ms alien to bring ice right now.

I looked at yoongi he was crying because of pain and i couldn't see him like this i wiped his tears and quickly took him bridal style and went to our bedroom.

Then i sat on bed and put him on my lap gently.

It's okay baby...your taetae is here...it will be fine...just relax ...my doll is so brave i said and kissed his forehead again and again to calm him down.

He slowly nodded.

I took his burnt hand slowly in my hand.

Then i heard a knock...

Come in...i said coldly.

Then i saw ms alien who bring some ice and a cream for burning.

Okay leave ...i said coldly.

Then i looked at my doll and put his head on my shoulder and kissed it.

I took ice from the bowl and gently rub it on my doll's hand.

He hissed in pain.

Don't worry baby it will go away...just put your head on my shoulder and try to sleep...i said and kissed his forehead to calm him down and gently rub the ice on his hand.

After rubbing some ice on his hand i heard some soft and cute snore that is coming from my doll's mouth.

I kissed on his head again and put some cream on his hand.

And gently lay him down on the bed and put his hand on the pillow and tug him in a soft blanket and kissed his forehead and smiled.

I'm so sorry you have to went through this pain baby...daddy is so sorry...daddy loves you so much...daddy can't see you crying and see you in pain...I'm so happy now you sleep peacefully and you are not crying...daddy will do anything to make you happy...daddy never leaves your side...my doll...my world i said slowly and smile at the view of my cute baby kitten.

My kitten i said and kissed his forehead again.

I left the bedroom after closing the door... my smile faded.

It turns to cold and anger aura.

I'm so angry right now...

I walked towards the living room...

There I saw all the servants standing there in fear and they all are shaking and looking down.

I went in front of them.

They didn't dare to look at me.

I was so angry at that time...i remember my baby's crying how hurt he is...it increases my anger more.

WHAT THE HELL  JUST HAPPENED...HOW IRRESPONSIBLE YOU ALL ARE...HOW MY DOLL GOT HURT...I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU RIGHT NOW...i yelled in anger.

They flinched at my yelling and started shaking...some of them are crying...but i don't care.

SPEAK UP.......