Male! Cruella De Vil

(This one shot is different than the movie, but is still based off the movie.)

I woke up with a groan, I didn't want to go to work today, but I had no choice.
I put on my nicest clothing and ate my breakfast.
Working for the baroness was a painful job, but she liked me at least, so I wasn't troubled as much.

I finished my breakfast and packed my lunch before leaving my house.
After a few minutes of walking I made it to work, Jeffery was waiting for me.

"Good morning Y/n, we have a new employee. You have been tasked to show them around and such." He sighed.
"Fun... is it another annoying person?"
"Most likely, his name is Estello, red hair, wears glasses, hard to miss him."

I nodded and entered the workplace.
I immediately saw the red haired male.
He turned his head when he heard my footsteps nearing him.

His eyes widened when he saw me.
I chuckled to myself and stood next to his desk.
"Y/n L/n, the Baronesses head assistant. I'm here to show you around." I said, holding my hand out to him.

He took my hand and smiled.
"I'm Estello, nice to meet you."I nodded my head and began walking, he hadn't let go of my hand, but quite frankly, I didn't care.

I had been showing him around until it was lunch.
"Would you like to eat with me?" I asked.
He nodded his head almost immediately.
I chuckled and grabbed my lunch bag.

"Keep in mind, there is no privacy anywhere near here. The Baroness practically own everything near here, including alleys." I sighed.

"Oh... we'll that's unfortunate." He mumbled to himself.
I laughed and nodded in agreement.
We found a table and sat down.

"So, how did you become her head assistant?" He asked.
"Well, I made really good designs and she liked me a lot for it. I made almost all of her best dresses in each collection. So she promoted me a lot, and now I'm her second hand."

He seemed inspired by what I said.
I opened my bag of food and groaned when I realized, I left the actual food at my house and just took the empty bag.

He gave a confused look.
"Are you alright?" He asked.
"Yeah, I made my lunch but didn't put it in the bag." I said, a bit embarrassed.

Estello quickly moved to sit next to me, our shoulders touching. He opened his lunch bag and pulled out a sandwich.
He cut it in half and handed half to me.

I kissed his cheek in thanks.
He turned his head to hide his blush.
It didn't work, but I said nothing because I didn't want to embarrass him.

A few days later

I had gotten closer to Estello by a lot, and I noticed he was acting strange.
One day, as I was about to enter work, he grabbed my arm and pulled me far from the building and into a small alleyway.

"Are you about to kill me?" I joked.
"No, possibly someone else." He said with a sadistic smirk.
"You're the closest person to the baroness, correct?" He asked.

"Yes? What are you getting at?"
"She has something of mine, a necklace, and I want it back."
"And what does this have to do with me?"

"I need your help getting it. I need all the information about her and her security, and when the next opening to do it will be."

"And why would I help you? What am I gaining from this?" I asked. He smirked and held my chin, making my face closer to his.
"Well, you'll gain fun, you'll be able to sew again, and gain some other... benefits." He smirked.

I pondered my choice and let go of my chin.
"If I get caught, she will kill me." I stated.
"I won't let her." He said as he stroked my cheek with the back of his hand.
A blush spread across my cheeks.
I chuckled and looked at the floor.