Male! Esmeralda

It was the year 2022, and a famous YouTuber Y/n traveled to the abandoned Notre Dame Cathedral to do some ghost hunting for a live stream

Y/n traveled to the abandoned Notre Dame Cathedral to do some ghost hunting for a live stream.

Y/n never believed in ghosts, she though it was all bullshit. But today, that would change.
From 1482, around 3 ghosts haunted that building.

Frollo, he is not at all talkative, but more aggressive and violent. He does not show himself.
Frollo would hurt people for no reason.

Quasimodo, a very kind soul who is talkative and never fearful of showing signs. He's never hidden, always showing himself.
Quasimodo would never hurt anyone.

And the final ghost, nobody knows much of.
They know he's a male, and that he could be rather aggressive depending on the person. But that's all they know...

"Hey chat!" I greeted the people joining my live stream on twitch.
"How are you guys doing today?" I smiled, reading some messages.

Remembertovote: We're good!
Followmeboyzzz: E
Autocorrectsux: What's the stream for today?

"Today, we're gonna be doing some ghost hunting at the abandoned Notre Dame Cathedral!" I exclaimed.

Chat cheered in excitement from this news.
"I have all the necessary tools." I said, showing a duffel bag full of the items I would need.

"And of course, I can't do this alone. I'd be scared shitless. So say hello to Flowergal, also known as, Isabella!" I smiled, pulling my fellow content creator friend into the camera view.

Isabella waved at the camera.
"Hey chat!" She exclaimed.
"Are you ready to go?" I asked.
She nodded her head and began walking inside.

I followed her in with a smile.
"Holy shit! I wasn't ready for the cold!" I exclaimed, shocked by the sudden temperature drop when we entered.

Isabella laughed and shut the door behind us, locking it.
"What we didn't tell you, chat, was that we would be staying here for until tomorrow afternoon." I smirked.

"And we are fully locked inside, so we won't have the key to leave." Isabella said as she put the key in a time controlled box.

The box would be locked, with the key inside, until it was time.
"This was the dumbest idea we've had." I laughed.

"Most likely." She laughed as well, walking deeper into the cathedral, I followed her.

I found a stairway and went up, it led me to a old room with a very dusty and old replica of the city.

"Wow... this is definitely not recent... it looks so old..." I mumbled, admiring the craftsmanship and showing the chat.

There was no way someone made this nowadays and put it here, it showed Paris from the 1400's and it was practically dust.

I was walking backwards, when I almost tripped on a charred object on the ground.
I pointed the camera at the object and picked it up.

It was in the figure of a male dancer, most features were extremely burnt and impossible to see, but something felt off when I picked it up.

I heard a creak and turned around, seeing a male with a humped back. His skin was a light teal, and he was very transparent.

"Hello?" I questioned, swallowing back my fear.
"H-Hello." The males gentle voice said.
"Who are you?"
"Q-Quasimodo..."
The ghost shyly mumbled, walking towards me.

"Y-You came on a good day! Frollo isn't here." He said.
I noticed the camera in my hand had been fully turned off and not recording for a while.

"When did that happen..?" I asked myself.
"E-Esmeraldo did that... he didn't want footage of us to be...out...there..." Quasimodo mumbled.

"Who is Esmeraldo?" I questioned, unsure of who that was.
"Why don't you ask me and find out?" A male voice said behind me.

I quickly turned around and saw a Black haired male, also somewhat teal and transparent.
A gasp escaped my lips as the realization of what was happening set in.

I am talking to two ghosts... wait... where did Isabella go..? I thought

"She's gone. We forced her out." He deadpanned. Great. I wasn't even safe in my thoughts.
"But... we locked the door..." I mumbled, confused.

"Who said we used the door?" The ghost smirked,  gesturing to a broken window.
I gasped and ran towards it, looking down and seeing nobody out there.

"She's alive, just trying to find a way inside." Quasimodo assured me.
Panic filled my body, Quasimodo noticed this and tried to calm me down with a hug, but his arms went through me.

But in a shocking turn of events, he was no longer teal or transparent. He wrapped his arms around me in a hug and whispered calming words to me.

I felt scared at the fact he had taken an actual form.
It seemed Esmeraldo did the same because I felt two more arms around me.

Once they both let go of me, I noticed small details.
Quasimodo was practically skin and bone, he must have starved to death...

Esmeraldo had soot and ashes all over him, he must have burned somehow...
I felt a strange feeling in my stomach when I saw Esmeraldo.

I quickly clasped my hand over my mouth and held in vomit. It wasn't because either of them were disgusting, it was just too much to handle.

As I ran towards a window to puke, I heard Quasimodo panicking, talking about someone coming back.

Esmeraldo ran towards me after I puked, grabbing my arm and dragging me into what seemed to be a closet.

"What's going on-"
Esmeraldo cut me off by putting his a hand over my mouth.

An old males voice was heard from outside of the closet, he seemed to be talking with Quasimodo.

After what felt like hours of being in the closet, Quasimodo told us that the area was now safe.
Esmeraldo pinned me to the wall of the closet, his hand still over my mouth.

I pushed his hand off, but gasped when he grabbed my wrist seconds later.
My eyes widened as he began leaning in, my heart was beating out of my chest.

Was this really about to happen..? My head told me no, but my heart told me yes.
I leaned in aswell, gasping when the closet door whipped open.

"Y/n! There you are, we need to go!" Isabella exclaimed, grabbing my hand and dragging me away.
Did she not see Esmeraldo?

I turned my head around and saw him no longer there. Was he even real..?
Isabella dragged me out of the Cathedral and back to our car.

"Let's agree to never do this again." She mumbled.
I silently agreed, staring back at the cathedral as she drove away.

I sighed and pulled out oh phone, wanting videos of the Haunted Mansion in-show-exits, because they were cool.

"And a ghost will follow you home!" The voice actor from the phone said, causing me to chuckle, but I immediately tensed up as I felt a hand on my shoulder, but when I looked, I saw no hand...