Male! Isabella Madrigal {Requested}

Male Alma Abuelo - Abel

Male Isabella - Isaiah

Male Dolores - Donovan

Male Mirabel - Micheal

Female Bruno - Brice

Female Mariano - Mariana

Female Camilo - Cami

I was walking through the town with a smile.
It was a little odd having to act normal with situations like this...

In an hour, I would be going to a dinner where Mariana was going to become engaged to Isaiah... my crush...

Mariana had fallen in love with Isaiah quickly, and I couldn't blame her.
It hurt me, I'll admit, but she was happy, and I could never ruin that for her.

I sat on the grass near a lake, relaxing.
Moving to lay on my back, I noticed how I was fully alone.
Normally there would be a few people here, but nobody was here today.

My mind traveled back to the time I had a vision from Brice...

"Y/n..? Are you sure about this..?" Brice mumbled, not wanting to possibly harm me with the vision.

"I'm certain! I want to know." I smiled.
Brice held my hands in hers as her eyes glowed green.

I saw green figures all around me, but I didn't quite understand what they meant.
Soon enough, the sand dome fell and she looked at the green vision, she seemed worried.

"What is it?" I questioned.
"It shows that... the man of your dreams... your soulmate... will be betrothed to your sister..." she mumbled, handing me the vision.

I saw a male that I didn't recognize holding the hands of my sister.
"I'm so sorry-" Brice started apologizing, but I quickly stopped her with a hug.

"It's alright, I asked to know. It's not like you can choose the future." I said with a slightly saddened smile.

"Plus, it could have been worse, it could have been about my death." I chuckled.

If only I knew how much worse it would be...

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a red rose appearing beside me.
My eyes widened at the random flower.

I looked around for the culprit, but saw nobody.
Confusion filled me, the only person able to do this was Isaiah, but why would he do that? And where the heck would he be?

I sighed and looked at the flower, getting startled when the one flower turned into a patch of them.
I looked around for Isaiah, but he was nowhere I could see.

"What the heck..." I mumbled as I looked down at the patch of roses.
A few seconds later, there was a large patch of roses surrounding me, the only spots untouched were where I was sitting.

I couldn't move, or I would step on a rose.
A groan escaped my lips and I tried to figure out a way out.
Soon enough, Mariana walked over, laughing at my situation.

"Come here." She said as she helped me over the roses.
"Thank you, I've been stuck there for ten minutes." I sighed.
"Why didn't you just step on the roses?" She questioned.

A small blush grew on my face, there was no way I could just say 'because they were made by the man I love, and he is the man you're getting engaged to!'