The Backseat Lovers

Leo parked the car and turned it off and they received a call from Mike as soon as they stepped out of the car.

Accepts

Mike: "Hi hi so we are in the usual spot, so just come there and I forgot to tell you that Robin is coming with, is that okay?" Mike spoke quickly,

Will: "Hi, okay and yes it's okay she's here, I've missed her so it's actually great that she's here"

Mike: "alright see you in a minute then?"

Will: "Yeah," Will replied

Call Ends .

Will put his phone in his pocket and Leo walked to the other side of the car where he was standing.

"I cannot believe I am about to meet the Mike Wheeler," Leo exaggerated,
"Yeah, warning, he can be an asshole," Will warned, Leo laughed a little at that and put his hand out as if he was about to ask the other to Waltz with him. "Shall we?" Leo asked, Will put his hand in his hand, "We shall."

"You know... I am not sure why but I feel like him visiting feels different then before," Will glanced at Leo and back forward

"Will, change is good, okay? This visit could possibly relief all of the misunderstandings and help you two understand things better," Leo looked at Will who was already looking at him, "just try to see things positively,"

"You're right," Will smiled
"Of course, when am I ever wrong?" Leo grinned and Will rolled his eyes playfully at that.

They were about a few feet away when they spotted them, they were all sitting, Mike on his phone while Nancy was talking to Robin who had her head on Nancy's shoulder.

Will quickened his pace slightly and Leo followed.

"Will!" Mike exclaimed smiling, getting up from his seat, greeting his best friend with a slightly awkward hug, "Get off Mike, my turn" Robin nudged him off Will.

"Well if it isn't my favorite," Robin grinned and captured the other in hug,

"I'll remember that," Mike warned with an offended tone.

Robin broke the hug, "What?! Acting as if I'd favor an asshole,"

"You guys are so annoying," Nancy started "Good to see you Will" she smiled,

"Good to see you too," Will returned the smile.

"And who's this?" Robin asked gesturing towards the tall male behind Will.

Leo walked forward so he was right next to Will, "This is Leo, he's my close friend/neighbor" Will explained.

"Oh yeah I remember you mentioning him when we called," Mike added, "nice to meet you, I am Mike, Mike Wheeler," he put his hand out for a handshake

"Nice to meet you too, heard a lot about you," Leo smiled shaking his hand

"I am Robin, anyway, do you by any chance have a older sister?" Robin inquired playfully Nancy nudged her "Robin." She glared. Robin said sorry giggling.

"Uhm no I only have a younger sister which is very busy with Jane," Leo responded looking at Will while emphasizing on the 'very busy'

"Hm? What do you mean by that?" Mike asked curiously,

Will let out a laugh as him and Leo made eye contact again "Oh it's nothing, we should get going,"

Leo helped out with 2 suitcases which belonged to Nancy and Robin and carried Robin's bag which somehow heavier than it looked.