what happend that night

Narrator:
Its night time, yet Chuuya finds it hard for himself to sleep after being reminded of Dazai once agian, so he sat up from his bed and looked out the window for a moment, and saw a pair of red eyes, familiar ones at that, they glow beneath the flowery garden of the mansion, the ginger than quickly got out of his room and walk tords the garden, to he only finds Shuji quietly sitting in the garden of colourful flowers, he sigh and came forward to sit with him

Shuji: hm? And why are you here? Can't sleep?
Chuuya: don't feel like it, and what the hell are you doing?
Shuji: *sigh* reminiscing perhaps, theres always something that makes it impossible for me to sleep...
Chuuya: ...
Shuji: so... Tell me something Nakahara, how did he leave the mafia? What did it feel like after finding out he left?
Chuuya: huh?
Shuji: you know who in talking about
Chuuya: . . . . . It felt like hell... If i knew what he was planning... Maybe i could have stopped him...

Chuuya narration:
________________________

When i walked down the hall just to exit headquarters... I saw him... He was standing there... Eyes widen, staring down from the building, making the atmosphere go cold... As if something shitty happend, i called out but no answer... When i walked up and only touched his shoulder to snap him out of whatever trance he was in but that only back fired...

Chuuya: ha? What the hell are you doing over there Mackerel?
Dazai: . . . . .
Chuuya: oi, are you ignoring me?
Dazai: uh- don't fucking touch me!!
Chuuya: ?!
Dazai: i didnt stay here and do all your dirty work for you just only to get this! You knew we we're closed and you wanted to used that didnt you?! I'm done with this! He was right... I shouldn't be here...

And he ran off,i had no idea of what the hell he was talking about, by night, i was returning to my apartment when i saw him, spacing out while just standing out there doing nothing, it was dead silent, when he saw me, he gaved me this awful look... I never thought i see from him, it was a worried look, full of regrets and sadness and what not, he than just look away and ran... I tried calling out to know what's with him but
... I didnt see him agian after that...
The next day he didnt came so i had to go get him but.... I didnt found him. All i found was nothing but a piece of paper... It had a few tear drops on it...
" Dear Chuuya
By the time you read this, I'm gone, i left the mafia, I'm sorry for telling nonsense at you that day, i didnt know what got over me but... I'm also sorry to break our promised... Something happend and i... Just can't stay here anymore so i left, i wanted to tell you but... Knowing your reaction, i couldnt bare it..., I really thought we always be together but ... I can't believe i got my hopes up...
And hey if its possible,
I hope i get to see you agian before i finally commit suicide"
Just reading it makes me sick... I had questions running threw me and my blood was boiling with rage, my mind couldn't concentrate...
"Why... Did i do something wrong? Was it bcz of our fight over the years? What did i do? Did someone forced him to go? Why didnt he just tell me? Why would he leave me alone like this? I thought we promised"
For the first time... I felt awful and sad... Like a glass broken to million pieces... I told this to the boss only to hear words spoken out of him like some dumb joke
"Ah... I thought i made the right move, seems like a little mistake was made"

Chuuya: and so i ended up being alone over the next years...
Shuji: and what about him? Did he ever tell you how it felt when he left you?
Chuuya: like hell he would

But i can tell it from his face... Everything about him is as bright as day to me. The day i saw him meddling around with those detective agency fools... He didn't even bother speaking to me but that look on his face has the answer, it was painful that we separated... And now its more painful to see that we're on diffrent sides.... We're enemies...

Chuuya: i never thought i get the chance to see him agian but even tho hes on the enemies side... I was glad that idiot was alive... But now...
Shuji: take it all out Chuuya, holding it in is not a good cooping way