Chapter 08

Y/N's POV:-

After talking with Aunt I got into sleep after she gone. I woke up as sunlight directly slapped me on my face, I got up rubbing my eyes and walked out of the room. I saw Aunt was pouring soup in bowls and putting them in table.

"Y/N, you woked up. Go brush and come back fast before it gets cold", I did as she said and walked back to sit.

"Thank you for the food, I'll enjoy it", I thanked her and she replied with a smile, "Eat a lot".

"Y/N", aunt called and I hummed in reply, "skip your school for today. Today morning, I washed your uniform and it's not dry yet. Also today we have so much to talk and do".

"Yeah sure then", I continued eating.

"Btw, your shirt looks to big. Did you bought it in that size for purpose cause you are too thin to get in it", aunt asked confusingly. I chuckled,

"Ahmm, it's not mine but lended". I remembered that I didn't visited Dan yet, "Aunt, after this I'll go out for a while to meet Dan my brother".

"Oh ik, I'm coming with you. I packed all that for him", she pointed in one corner where she packed some tiffins.

"You shouldn't had worked yourself much", I said but she smiled at me,

"It's nothing much, this brings me joy as I think that I'm making them for my kids. I do feel like Taehyung, you and Dan are my kids and I'm happy to do anything for you", I feel happy after hearing her as I never heard anything like that in my whole life till now.

After eating, I walked in with some clothes that aunt gave me to wear to change into them. Suddenly my phone started vibrating with many messages, I looked into it.

Messages (5)

Taehyung:-
Yahhhh
Good morning....
What are you doing now?
Don't be late for school.
Yahhh....where are you???

Me:-
Good morning.
Stop spamming my phone will hang up.
I just had breakfast with aunt.
I'm not coming school today 🙂

Taehyung:-
Huh? Why?

Me:-
There's more work to be done here, I'll come tomorrow.
Please take notes properly and have lunch without fail.

Taehyung:-
Aish!! You ruined my mood.
Anyways
Take
Care
Of
Yourself
And
Don't
Forget
Me
After
You
Got
My
Aunt

Me:-
I said
STOP SPAMMING 🙂🔪

Taehyung:-
Will
Not
Till
I
Don't
Annoy
Uhh

Me:-
😑😑😑😑

Taehyung:-
What was that?

Me:-
I'm annoyed 😃
I'm going now...bye
And you better stop spamming, I swear 🔫🔫🔫🔫

I put the phone aside and got ready. Aunt and I reached hospital after a long ride from bus, I led her to his ward. As soon as Dan saw me, he run and hugged me.

"I thought you'll not come today", he teared up. I hugged him back and patted his back slowly to calm him,
"Sorry for coming late".

"I should apologise, your nonna became late cause of me", aunt said to him as he stared at her cluelessly.

"No, you don't have to apologise as you are older than me but can I ask who are you?", Dan asked and aunt carried him in her arms and make him sit on his bed and sat beside him,

"I'm Jiyeon and Y/N's aunt, btw you really speak nicely", aunt pinched his cheeks lightly as he chuckled.
"I also had a daughter of your age, if she was here and she would have been friend with you".

"I'm friend with Taehyung hyung but can I ask where is she then?", Dan asked innocently. I walked beside him and scold him,
"Dan, you shouldn't ask much to someone elder".

Dan nodded to me and apologised to her, "No, my dear it's ok. She's somewhere safe from this world".

Aunt uncovered the tiffins and served it to him, he ate them happily and aunt seems enjoying seeing him. I wanted to walk out and ask nurse about his condition but I didn't as hearing it will weak me. After spending some hours with him, we walked out of his ward.

"Y/N, wait for me outside. I'll come out soon", I nodded to her and walked away. After a long time, she came from in.

"Aunt, what took you so long?", I asked.

"Nothing, just some work",she answered and we walked to bus station and took bus to my house to get my things back.

Taehyung's POV:-

After coming to school, nothing feels cheerful and I feel like all my energy is taken away from someone. Each lectures seem long and boring, I always used to sleep in lectures but I have to be attentive in all class cause of her. All time the thought of what she would be doing by now? keep coming in my mind. I keep checking the phone to see if she send any messages but nope...she didn't even seen my last message.

Is she ok? Is she feeling sad or is she crying alone?? No she'll be fine as she's with aunt. By thinking all these the bell ringed for lunch. It's lunch time, should I call her? No...then aunt will tease me more and I don't want that.

I was going to skip lunch and go somewhere alone and listen to music or read any random book but her message of today popped in my mind. She told me not to skip lunch. I got in the queue and got my cuisinal lunch, I ate it even though I didn't feel hungry. I walked back to class and listened to music by the time I had until the break's going to over. She still didn't saw my message, I can't even ask Dan about her as he don't have any phone with him.

Suddenly I idea popped in my mind while thinking that and I smirked proudly to myself,

'How can I forget to do that? Ah Taehyung, you're so intelligent and cunning'.